The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awards Given to Nicole Branson through October 22, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Awards Given to Nicole Branson through October 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Awards Given to Nicole Branson through October 22, 2011   Awards Given to Nicole Branson through October 22, 2011 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:48 am

Heroic Excellence
Given on Sat Aug 6th, 2011 @ 9:53am
Your post about the Nightinggale was super cool! - Leanne

Writing Excellence
Given on Sun Jul 17th, 2011 @ 9:42am
Man have you got this whole thing going well now with the Dr. Orchid Coren Temporal Incident. I am loving it. - Leanne

Writing Excellence
Given on Sat Jul 23rd, 2011 @ 5:47am
Great job on the Blessed post. It turned out better than I hoped. Now to write the story about the loss of the Tanmesad. - Cam

Writing Excellence
Given on Mon Aug 8th, 2011 @ 7:03pm
Wow!! It turned out even better than I could have imagined. "Mr. Varno, please tear down this wall" ~ brought chills to my spine - Cameron.

Writing Excellence
Given on Fri Aug 19th, 2011 @ 4:34am
Wow! The little video of Nicole and Brenna was beautiful. Great job. - Cam.

Writing Excellence
Given on Thu Sep 1st, 2011 @ 7:16pm
Last Tan standing was awesome. Making use of NPCs in this way makes the story come to life. Great job! - Cam.

Writing Excellence
Given on Sun Sep 4th, 2011 @ 10:54am
Cool idea to bring back Samantha Warren - Cam

Writing Excellence
Given on Wed Sep 7th, 2011 @ 6:12pm
The Will of the Prophets was an amazing culmination of the Dr. Orchid Coren-Lau storyline. Wonderful stuff. - Cam.

Writing Excellence
Given on Fri Oct 14th, 2011 @ 4:25am
The way of the wormhole was absolutely incredible. Thank you Zoey for the concept and Stan for your amazing creativity. I love you guys. - Cam.

Romantic Contribution
Given on Sat Jul 9th, 2011 @ 1:09pm
Fantastic job on the Romulan Post. I am glad we are getting this going now. Great job - Cam.

Romantic Contribution
Given on Wed Aug 17th, 2011 @ 7:34pm
God, I wish I had half the creativity you do. Maya and Nicole make a wonderful couple - Zoey.

Romantic Contribution
Given on Tue Aug 23rd, 2011 @ 4:12am
The tennis post was beautiful. I am liking this new romance. Try not to kill her off too (haha!) - Leanne.

Romantic Contribution
Given on Sun Sep 11th, 2011 @ 7:58pm
I wish I had your creativity. The arrival of Major General Hogale Braze is one of the special moments in the history of the Ephyra Colony. Amazing job. - Cam.

Romantic Contribution
Given on Thu Sep 22nd, 2011 @ 4:09am
Often the romantic contribution is given only for the beautiful side of romance but reading your post about holodeck truths, I thought it was highly appropriate. I was so pissed off at Colonel Beamon that I wanted to beat her up. I felt the emotion of the post. It may be exactly what we need to get excited and going again. - Leanne.

Romantic Contribution
Given on Sun Sep 25th, 2011 @ 9:03am
I absolutely loved the elf image for the Romulan T'Ken in the white gown. Great choice. I bet it did feel so good. - Leanne.

Romantic Contribution
Given on Mon Oct 10th, 2011 @ 5:26pm
Once you got it fixed up, it sure was a good read - Blue Without You! I always enjoy your new romantic directions and the miracle of Orchid Coren-Lau. - Cam.

Romantic Contribution
Given on Wed Oct 19th, 2011 @ 4:38am
I gotta find me a good story for Bell and Christine. That was amazing! I love how the characters find romance in your writing. Amazing and hopefully inspiring stuff - Leanne.

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Awards Given to Nicole Branson through October 22, 2011
Page 1 of 1