The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Therapy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Little Therapy Empty
PostSubject: A Little Therapy   A Little Therapy EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Nicole looked at Rhythm, "I can't take any time off. I have to make this work. It may be my last chance."

"You have to find a way to get rid of some stress. Production quotas, refugees, contracts, and all this have made you crazy.", Dr. Dennyson looked sternly at Nicole.

"Starbase 756 has a holosuite. You may want to use it.", Rhythm looked at Nicole.

Nicole headed up to the station. She booked a little time on the beach. Using Atlanta Colony in the Beta Quadrant and Riisa here in the Alpha Quadrant as a model, Nicole created a beautful beach.

Rhythm left the beautiful hospital on the USC campus and went out in the mining camp. She told Rosalie where Nicole was headed. This was the R and R she hoped to provide the Governor.

Nicole was walking out on to the sand when she saw Rosalie laying on the beach.

"Damn you, Rhythm. It does not work like that. You can't just force two people to be together.", Nicole whispered.

Nicole looked at Rosalie, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, dear.", Rosalie looked at her wife.

Nicole hated it when Rosalie called her pet names. Rosalie was her stalker not her lover. This is a marriage of convenience necessary for Nicole to maintain the colony charter.

"I have to go.", Nicole announced.

Rosalie rolled on to her back, "If you have to."

Nicole took a deep breath and at least one more good look and then headed back to New Cyndrial.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Little Therapy
Page 1 of 1