The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coupling.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Coupling..... Empty
PostSubject: Coupling.....   Coupling..... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:36 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed the story between Zach (the alien Xact) and Tegora. I absolutely love the efforts to integrate these non-humanoid aliens. This is the very core of Star Trek. Acceptance of our difference while maintains peace is what made the series so special.

In order to continue the tradition of expanding coupling, I offer the following challenge.

We have had a traditional lesbian couple (currently Nicole and Grace as an example) and an insertion lesbian couple (Velvet and Autumn as an example). We have a couple of cross dressing male couple in Tanus and Paul. The challenge is a straight up humanoid male gay couple.

My second request is looking at non-traditional aliens and humanoid coupling with the alien as the female. We have some near humanoid ones in Rhythm Dennyson or Dawn Keystone but not a hideous non-humanoid alien. These stories are always tough to write but they make for greater creativity.

Best of luck,

Cam

aka

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Coupling.....
Page 1 of 1