The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life's a Drag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Life's a Drag Empty
PostSubject: Life's a Drag   Life's a Drag EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:19 pm

T'Zohl had been so forelorn that she had returned to her Vulcan roots. She had clipped her hair and sat in her quarters playing the harp. The sound was so lonely.

John felt bad for his former flame as she sat at the desk. John looked at her, "Commander, I would like you to provide an orientation and a situation briefing to Lt. Colonel Drag of Gorn. The Gorn will be joining the special forces and we need to prepare him for life in the region."

"I am the pilot not the ship's concierge.", the Vulcan retorted.

"You are the closest thing to a Starfleet officer that I have available.", John responded firmly.

"I am no longer a Starfleet officer, Captain. I am a simple commander and a ship's pilot.", T'Zohl frowned.

"Commander, this is no longer a request. This is an order.", John demanded.

T'Zohl stood up. She looked so Vulcan with her short hair and carefully pressed uniform. John felt bad for her. She had not embraced this part of her logical history in a long time. He had worked so hard to get her out of her shell.

T'Zohl had been embarrassed by her flirting with Russia and had been embarrassed by the return of General Belvedere Brown to Christine T'Nley. She wanted nothing to do with anything other than the logic and meditation of her people. It was easier that way.

T'Zohl met the visiting Lt. Colonel. She carefully briefed him on the House of neroQ Temporal Incident that has destabilized the region. She then briefed him on the missing Minister Gowan of the Cardassian Union and her link to the Hebetian Republic and the Younger Academy.

Drag looked at T'Zohl, "Would you like to have supper with me? I don't know anyone here and I hate to eat alone."

T'Zohl wanted to say no. She felt it would be the logical choice but she too was feeling very alone and she too hated to eat alone. T'Zohl asked John to allow her to take a shuttle and take the Gorn back to the wej'veQ.

John agreed, glad to see her wanting to do anything.

Drag and T'Zohl were in Leo's enjoying supper when the Gorn looked at her, "I hear that many Vulcans have immigrated to the colony because they are allowed to embrace their emotions here."

"It is true.", T'Zohl responded.

"Are you one of them?", Drag asked.

"I am not. I believe that Vulcans like S'Nii and S'Myy are part of the problem with my people. They flaunt their sexuality and their beauty and this leads to the brash behavior usually reserved for humans. I cannot behave in this manner.", T'Zohl showed her return to logic.

"Too bad.", Drag responded.

"Huh?", T'Zohl responded most illogically. His comment had totally thrown her off guard.

"You are very beautiful. I just think it is too bad that someone of your beauty does not embrace emotion, beauty and perhaps sexuality.", Drag responded, both flirtatiously and cautiously.

"I hear that Gorn are not well endowed.", T'Zohl attempted to break down the advanced Gorn soldier.

"The Gorn are known throughout the known worlds as ferocious and innovative fighters. We may not possess the best weapons for dealing with the humanoids but we possess the best skills in using those weapons.", Drag refused to be disarmed by the Vulcan.

T'Zohl had been with an Antican recently. She had been with Russia Trmel, a female Andorian and she had known Tanus of Gorn but she had not known a Gorn like Drag. She loved that he was chasing her. She did not want him to see that.

"As a former representative of the Federation, I must adopt a diplomatic approach preferring to use my words and not any weapons.", T'Zohl winked, believing she had won the verbal war.

"In times of high tension and these are those times as you have described them to me, diplomacy has its place but there may be a time when the weapons need to come out in order to ensure peace in the region.", Drag refused to go down without a flight.

T'Zohl secretly loved the fact that she was with a soldier in her brief fling with General Brown. She was secretly aroused by the fact that another soldier was coming for her and coming hard.

"I believe I need to retire to my quarters.", T'Zohl announced.

"Perhaps I should join you.", Drag went into full assault mode. He truly was one of Tanus' Dragons.

"That is quite all right, Lieutenant Colonel. I know where the fighter decks are.", T'Zohl put her shields up.

Drag stayed and finished his drink. He mingled a bit with the other marines introducing himself before taking one last shot.

Drag of Gorn went up to the fighter deck. He chimed the door of the visiting pilot, Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan. T'Zohl answered wearing only a sheer negligee.

"I thought I told you that I was retiring for the evening.", T'Zohl retorted.

Drag responded, "And I told you that I would be honored to join you."

"I rebuffed this offer.", T'Zohl sternly looked at the Gorn.

"I am a soldier. Though I was defeated in the battle, I still hoped to win the war.", Drag winked.

"You are not going to quit are you?", T'Zohl offered.

"You are the first person who never cowered at my appearance or stepped back at my approach. Colonel Tanus has soured some of these people on the Gorn. I am taking my shot.", Drag looked at T'Zohl.

T'Zohl slowly closed the door. Drag followed her to the bedroom. He was going to be given the opportunity... at least.

T'Zohl had been with John, a well endowed human. She had been with General Brown. She knew that Drag was not as big as these men but the Gorn was right, used correctly, even the smallest weapon can be deadly. T'Zohl writhed beneath the Gorn. She was surprisingly happy.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
King's Fleet Orientation Resource
USS Quasar Quest and Rekja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Life's a Drag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: