The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Choose Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I Choose Life Empty
PostSubject: I Choose Life   I Choose Life EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar moved that only submission from persons of Vulcan decent would be permitted to make statements on day one and then had Commander Marrus read the scholarly list of Telkar females who had been lead to their deaths by the black widow Nicole Branson. The sobering list was very painful to listen to. Branson had been with those women, many of the Pan'Taar family but she never killed any of them. Their deaths were as a result of activities on the colonies. The concern is regardless of circumstance, they were still dead. The first volley had clearly been fired.

The day seemed lost until Captain S'Nii asked for permission to speak. S'Nii weaved a tale of love between her and Commander Lindsay Viceroy. She spoke highly of the encouragement the emotion embracing Vulcans were provided by Nicole Branson. She spoke of the grand inclusive ideals of Nicole Branson and of the King's Fleet.

Her speech in and of itself was perfect but she then silenced the court room when she raised her voice, "Despite yup these lofty ideals, Commander Lindsay Viceroy is still dead.

The Vulcan S'Nii started to tear up, "She is a Viceroy. Like these Pan'Taar women, her great name could not save her from death. Nicole Branson should be praised for the life she offered these women, not condemned for their death. They could have struggled in obscurity on Tellar Prime or they could come here and live. I choose life and so should this court."

The clapping erupted and Commander Taylor Madison climbed over the rail to hug Captain S'Nii. Taylor looked at T'tan, "I choose life too."

Posted by:

Captain S'Nii of Vulcan
Commanding Officer
USS Lindsay Viceroy
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I Choose Life
Page 1 of 1