The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Me As I Am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Love Me As I Am Empty
PostSubject: Love Me As I Am   Love Me As I Am EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:16 pm

"Have you read the personal logs?", Thua'ra walked into Tanmesad engineering.

"You will have to be more specific.", Marino responded.

"My daughter has engaged in a sexual relationship with Captain Tania Branson aboard the Duchess.", Varno grumbled.

"To be clear, she is your clone and not technically your daughter.", Marino corrected the Cardassian Ambassador.

"That is not the point.", Varno tossed a chair across the room.

"What would you say if Lashanra said she disapproved of our relationship?", Marino asked.

"That is different. I have known and served with Captain Branson.", Varno sternly observed.

"And was she a good person and a good leader?", Marino asked.

"Well, yes.", Varno responded.

"Then Lashanra is in good hands.", Marino tried to calm his Cardassian mate.

"I never got the chance to be a part of her life. I had no idea the Order was doing these experiments. I want her to have the chances and choices I never had.", Varno showed a sentimental side that Marino had never seen before. The Bajoran was moved by the observation. He hugged Varno from the back.

"She will. She is here in the home for all. She is already a doctor.", Marino kissed Varno on the back of his white skinned neck.

"What did I do to deserve you?", Varno asked.

"Murdered or coordinated the murder of hundreds of Bajorans.", Ro Marino teased.

Varno looked at his Bajoran lover, "I will forever be sorry and work every day to make reparations to the Bajoran people."

"I know.", Marino kissed Thua'ra.

He rushed from the room, "I will be right back. I got something for you."

Marino kneeled on the chair at the engineering desk. Varno gasped, "Wow!"

"Feminine enough?", Marino asked.

"F*** yeah!", Varno used the human expletive.

"Hot enough to f***?", Marino tried to lighten the mood.

Varno dropped his metallic black Cardassian uniform pants to expose his white lizard as the dragon arouse. Marino slowly lowered the silk shorts. Varno pressed his dragon against the small black cave feeling the moistening agent around the tip. Marino had done more than change in hiding. Varno slid inside his Bajoran lover and began thrusting.

Between breaths, Marino repeated his question, "What would you do if Lashanra did not approve of us?"

Varno did not break thrusting slides as he responded, "She will have to love me as I am."

Marino smiled, "I know I do."

Posted by:

Ambassador Thua'ra Varno
Federation - Cardassian Ambassador
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Love Me As I Am
Page 1 of 1