The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not My Vader’s Lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Not My Vader’s Lady  Empty
PostSubject: Not My Vader’s Lady    Not My Vader’s Lady  EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 7:39 am

Admiral Rence Devreon walked through the courtyard of Governor’s Station. He strutted across the promenade of the Observation Orb. Thylara was coming down the stairs.

Rence looked at Thylara and bowed, “My Lady.”

Thylara looked at the Admiral, “That part of my life is over, Admiral.”

Rence smiled, “You traded it for the nose ridged freak! You were once a mighty Sith Lord and now you are the plaything of the geeky engineer with the freaky nose.”

Thylara looked at him, “Palpatine kidnaped me and placed me with Vader to turn me into a clone. He abused my mother and then exiled her to Jakku. He banished her to another freaking universe and I am supposed to stand with his followers. F#$& you, Rence! F#$& you!”

Rence smiled, “There it is. There is the hate.”

Thylara hissed. Rence grabbed her arm. He showed her the Bajoran rebuilt ISD Vader’s Lady. Rence pulled her close to his face, “It’s fifteen times the size of the Double Q.”

“Chicks like the big one.”, Rence grinned, “Come home Thylara.”

Rence turned towards the courtyard, “The Romulan Star Empire is in a shambles. It’s leaderships best option is here. Praetor Saehir Marrus was the last great Romulan leader and in fact is the last great tactician. The Cardassians are wearing our armour. The Bajorans are building are ships and soon the Romulans will be covering our back. The Federation is doomed!”

Rence grabbed Thylara by the hair, “And you know who is to blame? Lady Thylara. This Sith Lord opened the gates of hell and lead us through.”

“She is the reason we are here. May the prophets bless the Bajoran loving bitch!”, Rence walked back towards his shuttle.

“The Vader’s Lady is coming, you’ll.”, Rence smiled,

Rence winked at Thylara, “You can either be on the helm ordering the shot or swallowing it like you do from that damn ridge nose over there.”

Posted by

Admiral Rence Devreon
Commanding Officer
ISD Vader’s Lady
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Not My Vader’s Lady
Page 1 of 1