The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chariots Away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Chariots Away Empty
PostSubject: Chariots Away   Chariots Away EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:26 pm

The King’s Fleet needs to stand up for itself. In a shocking development, Admiral Vincent Viceroy himself has assumed command of the Helio’s Chariot. Vincent has not been in a front line command since the very first Governor’s Station almost a decade ago.

Commander T’Zohl has agreed to stay on as Executive a Officer but will take the helm on the magnificent four nacelle constellation variant. Imagine the best pilot in the universe in control of the most capable ship. The Chariot is in good hands.

The Coren family is forever intertwined with the King’s Fleet. Dr. Orchid Coren brought the family into the burgeoning Fleet a decade ago but fell in love with Nicole Branson changing the family path. Other Coren’s have followed this path including a recent fling between Dandelion Coren and Branson.

The family and it’s patriarch Illyan Coren has decreed that the newest assignment to the region, Dr, Carnation Coren not be assigned anywhere near the Governor. The beautiful young thing accepted the Chief Medical Officer aboard the Chariot.

Carnation was in the Chariot mess when Vincent came in. The young doctor spilled her soul to Vincent. She told the patriarch of the King’s Fleet she hated her name and hated that people called her Carny. Vincent chuckled telling her that she should be honoured. Carnations are beautiful.

In a bizarre change in conversation, Carnation asked about Elora Vasa. The Betazoid has been Vincent’s great love and he loved her children only to lose his family to the colonial efforts. Vincent was moved to tears as he described his great love for Elora. Carnation confessed that Elora had been a mentor of hers while she attended the Betazoid Academy. Elora used to describe thewonderful romance between the mentor of the King’s Fleet. Carnation admitted to falling in love with the stories.

Carnation looked at Vincent, “I wanted my own Vincent love story.”

Vincent looked at her, “I am over 50 and I have lived two lifetimes.”

“I am twenty seven and a recent graduate of Starfleet Medical.”, Carnation batted her eyes.

Vincent gasped, “I think I should go.”

Vincent went to the bridge. T’Zohl was on the bridge. She was looking out the viewer. The Romulan Flock, the Eagle’s Talon Task Force, was clearly visible in a blockade of Cardassia. Vincent looked at the Vulcan, “Has Commander Keystone arrived yet?”

“Yes, the T’Waakian Hybrd has arrived.”, T’Zohl grumbled. She hated the fact that the Vulcan Geneticist’s experiment would be serving aboard the Chariot.

Dawn Keystone, the Human Donkey Hybrid joined them on the bridge. Dawn had been a superior tactical officer about the Double Q groomed for command. She got her own shipped her own command only to be swallowed up by the end of the King’s Fleet.

In the reboot, Dawn has struggled to find a new place to call home serving on a few vessels. She thought it would serve her well to serve with Viceroy. Dawn sat next to the beautiful Vulcan. She had served with T’Zohl aboard the Quest and the Vulcan had saw her as too confident. Dawn looked at T’Zohl, “Nice outfit.”

T’Zohl still wore the white cover up and panties she wore as the Stephi Droid Repair Mechanic working for Kaffee the Hutt. The Vulcan looked at the hybrid, “Nice tail.”

The snarking comment was hardly Vulcan in nature. T’Zohl had been changed working for Kaffee. She was disgusted by the living slug.

Dawn looked at Vincent, “Your orders, Sir.”

Carnation joined the bridge crew. She sat next to Vincent. T’Zohl noticed. The Betazoid put her hand on Vincent’s. Vincent pulled his hand away but the message was sent. Word is out.

Posted by

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commanding Officer
USS Helio’s Chariot
Commander in Chief
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Chariots Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-