The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Mission - Sister of Cradol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

New Mission - Sister of Cradol Empty
PostSubject: New Mission - Sister of Cradol   New Mission - Sister of Cradol EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 7:54 pm

“The Station is cloaked and off the Tal Shiar Grid. I hid here when I was deposed as Praetor until my people could arrange for my role as Ambassador.l

Nicole looked at Saehir, “Why did you help us?”

“Kidnapping LaBarbara was a stupid move. We had had a lot of movement with the Multiverse Rift attack approved by the Federation, with the occupation of the Cardassian Union. We were making headway as a power again. Jikeen would like to be Admiral. He got greedy. We need a Romulan friendly President. LaBarbara is that.”, Saehir explained.

“How are we gonna get word to Captain Warren?”, Polly asked.

“We are not.”, Saehir bluntly answered, “John has to be oblivious to our escape when Jikeen shows up.”

“If he knows we are here, he will be compromised when the Romulans board the Quest.”, Saehir lectured.

“John will not let them board.”, Polly responded.

“It won’t be his choice.”, Saehir responded.

“What do we do now?”, Nicole looked at Saehir.

“We bring the station back online and we wait. John will need a place to hide after the Shalimar leaves in disgust.”, Saehir started turning on systems.

Things have gone from bad to worse.

Posted by

Ambassador Saehir Marrus
Cradol Station
Romulan Neutral Zone
Romulan Star Empire

Back to top Go down

New Mission - Sister of Cradol
Page 1 of 1