The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nest Knows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Nest Knows Empty
PostSubject: The Nest Knows   The Nest Knows EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:01 pm

“The rules are simple, Admiral.”, Vanessa began, “The Quest will be dispatched to fire on the IRW Raven’s Nest on the edge of the Neutral Zone.”

“The attack will spark new tensions in the region.”, Vanessa looked at Vincent.

“And what if the Nest chooses to destroy the Quest?”, Vincent asked.

“Then this little experiment is over before it even got started.”, Vanessa bluntly offered.

“Who is gonna tell John?”, Vincent frowned.

“He will know that the Romulan Star Empire and the Tal Shiar are behind the tensions.”, Vanessa sounded almost superior in her authority.

Vincent looked at John, “The attack must be made to look like the Sovereign was under the authority of Admiral Wilson.”

John looked at Vincent, “It is the mission.”

Vincent frowned, “Causing interplanetary tension is not the mission of the King’s Fleet.”

“Considering the fall of the Phoenix Federation, the war with the Cardassians on Ephyra, the Klingons on Reykja Penthe, and even the Imperial Empire in the Bajoran Sector, causing interplanetary tension is what we do.”, No’Bana joined the King’s Fleet command on Cadrol Station.

Vanessa actually chuckled at the statement. Vincent glared at the Tholian Hybrid.

John looked at Vincent, “I will comply, Admiral. We want Section 31 to allow us at least one more ship.”

“Thanks, John. Be safe.”, Vincent looked at Captain Warren.

Vanessa walked into the Cadrol Officer’s mess. Vincent was sitting over a drink. She sat down. Vincent looked at her, “What?”

“It is not your fault, Admiral.”, Vanessa announced, “We have to adapt.”

“This was not my vision when I agreed to help guard the Omega Academy all those years ago.”, Vincent frowned.

“Nor I when I commanded the Providence.”, Vanessa smiled.

“The Romulans could crush the Sovereign if they so chose.”, Vincent rubbed his face.

“They won’t”, Vanessa frowned, “The Romulans want to reinstill hostilities. The Nest will take heavy damage at the hand of the Quest.”

“I hope you are right.”, Vincent rubbed his face.

Vanessa kissed him on the forehead, “I am right, Admiral. I have to be.”

Vincent followed her out of the mess. He grabbed Vanessa by the arm. “Why did you kiss my forehead?”

She smiled, “To soothe an anxious mind.”

Vincent knew who she was. He knew who she was and all about her internal temperature.

Vanessa kissed his forehead once more.

Posted by

Captain Vanessa Sanders
Chief Tactical Officer
Cradol Station
Romulan Neutral Zone
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Nest Knows
Page 1 of 1