The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Ask Don't Tell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Don't Ask Don't Tell Empty
PostSubject: Don't Ask Don't Tell   Don't Ask Don't Tell EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 7:57 am

Don’t ask, don’t tell

The aged Gorn Trapor is a bit of a legend. Like The Rock, Admiral Trochea, Trapor was one of Gorn who refused to capitulate when the Klingons invaded the Gorn Hegemony. He fought with a ferocity that has made him know in the region as the Mad Trapper. He fought back when few did. He fought back with a rage that few had. He made being Gorn cool again!

When the King Fleet looked to reestablish themselves in the region, the Selayan Deveniss reached out to the Mad Trapper in case the Klingons came to Reykja Penthe on the ground. The Gorn has established himself as the Marine Commandant and has turned some of these prison radicals into a working unit. The Mad Trappers are real! They are prepare to defend Reykja Penthe.

As a former Marine Commandant myself, I started watching the good Colonel closely. I admired his tactics, his drill sergeant approach and his commitment to order. He had a fatherly way. He could be both dominant and loving. This intrigued me.

As a journalist and as an observer who saw the work of the Vulcan_Romulan hybrid Christine T’Nley, I have come to understand that even in 2400, 377 years after the Kardasians of Earth, sex and scandal still sells. It is what the Federation News Network (FNN) wants especially as it relates to the regional fleet authorities. The more scandalous the better.

In my observations of Colonel Trapor of Gorn, he spends an inordinate amount of time with another Gorn, the Warp Physicist N’Ton of Gorn. Newton as he is known is best known for developing the ability to fire weapons at warp speed. I became even more curious about these two males.

In my observations, I came to understand that their relationship was more than just friends and colleagues. As a former marine, I struggled to learn this fact. This is not very marine behaviour. It is definitely not something an Antican would do! I am at a loss.

This reporter has learned that the Gorn marine legend is engaged in a same sex relationship with the Physicist. To make matters worse, it would appear that the Mad Trapper is the submissive in their tryst. I was mortified. The word would ruin him. It would ruin the unit.

This is not what I signed up for. I will not out Colonel Trapor.

Posted by

Belvedere Brown

Colonel (Retired)

Federation News Network
Back to top Go down

Don't Ask Don't Tell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: