The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catastrophe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Catastrophe Empty
PostSubject: Catastrophe   Catastrophe EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 7:58 am

Mickey Catone and his thugs walked into Copernicus Leo’s Black Hole Coffee House smiling. Mickey walked up to the Caitian and politely informed him that it would be 3 bars of Gold Pressed Latinum each month to operate in Opera.

Perry looked at the notorious Caitian Crime Lord, “This place is commonly frequented by the King’s Fleet Marines. As Starfleet does not recognize or require currency, I am not required to accept it or for that matter to pay it out. As a citizen of the Federation, I refuse your tribute.”

“Please, Perry. We can be friends.”, Mickey spoke more firmly.

“The marines are in here often.”, Perry looked at Mickey.

“Please, the marines are not an issue now that Bell has outed their leader. The Mad Trapper is no more. He is a sheepish bottomer in a relationship with a physicist. He is hardly the Gorn Marine he is noted for.”, Mickey scoffed.

As he did so, Colonel Trapor of Gorn entered the coffee house smiling at Copernicus Leo. He walked up near Mickey Catone and ordered a French Vanilla Cappuccino. The Caitian mobster laughed, “A perfect fairy drink for a perfect fairy.”

Colonel Trapor laughed at the Caitian mobster, “My private life is my private life, Mr. Catone.”

Several Gorn Mercenaries entered the room, all wearing Mad Trappers gear.

Mickey turned to them, “I will pay you double what he is paying you. You would be better served to follow me, a real man than this falsehood that stands before you.”

In unison, they all pulled their phaser rifles pointing them at the Caitian Mobster. Mickey looked at Copernicus, “This is not over, Perry.”

The marines in unison responded, “There is a pleasure in setting the trap that only the trapper can know.”

It was creepy and amazing at the same time. Colonel Trapor turned to his men, “Stand down.”

“Aye Colonel.”, the group of Gorn Mercenaries responded.

Copernicus looked at Colonel Trapor, “Your marines have remained loyal, Colonel?”

“The soldiers are loyal to their leader, Mr. Leo. The soldiers, like most inhabitants of the universe, could care less what I do in my private life. The soldiers want a leader who can and will lead. I am honoured to fulfill that role.”, Colonel Trapor responded.

“Another coffee, Colonel?”, Perry smiled at his gay Gorn guest.

“Don’t mind if I do, Mr. Leo.”, Colonel Trapor responded looking over smiling as Dr. Newton walked in. Copernicus could feel the connection between the two Gorn lizards.

“And a tea for my dear friend.”, Trapor smiled.

“As you wish, Colonel.”, Perry smiled at the two gentlemen.

“You are not offended?”, the Gorn physicist N’Ton looked at the Caitian Coffee Restaurateur.

“On the contrary, I admire your love in a difficult time. Your people are occupied by the Klingons. You are exiles. Many of your kind are either lost or kept in military camps. Here you are, defending the realm and still finding love. It is a beautiful thing.”, Perry smiled at the gentlemen.

“To your health, Mr. Leo.”, both kind gentlemen raised their cups.

Posted by:

Copernicus “Perry” Leo

Black Hole Coffee House

Opera, Reykja Penthe

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

Catastrophe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: