The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fly In The Ointment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

A Fly In The Ointment Empty
PostSubject: A Fly In The Ointment   A Fly In The Ointment EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 7:59 am

Jamie looked at the Xindi as he came to the door. She took a deep breath.

Click looked at Commander Warren, “Why me?”

“Captain John Warren respected you more than I can ever describe. You saved his life more than he could ever describe.”, Jamie looked at Click.

“Would you like to come in?”, Jamie looked at the Xindi.

Click slowly entered the quarters of his commanding officer. He sat down on the furniture and looked at Jamie, “Why would you invite me to your quarters, Commander?”

“I needed to see you, Commander.”, Jamie huffed.

“I do not follow.”, the Xindi looked at the Trill Commander.

“We are taken from our families at a young age and prepared for the role of host. We are not even through puberty. We have this pent up energy.”, Jamie huffed once more.

The Xindi shifted his weight in a tremendous nervousness. He certainly was twitchy.

Jamie sat down beside him, “John loved you. He knew that you would have done anything for the Quest and its crew. He loved your for it.”

Click moved away from the Trill Commander. Jamie moved closer again.

Click looked at his commanding officer but did not speak. Jamie continued, “When you were in the seat saving us all today, I was exhilerated by your efforts.”

“I am Xindi, we do not engage in sexual behaviour in the same way as humans or Trill.”, Click moved away again, nearly falling off the furniture.

“I have read the logs about your previous relationships and the legend of your very fast moving fingers against humanoid lady parts.”, Jamie huffed.

Click stood up moving to the wall. Jamie stood up, “I have so much unfulfilled energy!”

Click looked at Jamie, “I have to go.”

Jamie nuzzled her nose against the skin below his eye and above his mandible mouth, “This is not over.”

Click slide out the door. He stood in the hallway gasping for air.

Posted by:

Commander Jamie Warren

Commanding Officer

USS Quasar Quest

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

A Fly In The Ointment
Page 1 of 1