The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why would anyone come here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Why would anyone come here? Empty
PostSubject: Why would anyone come here?   Why would anyone come here? EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 11:31 am

The Gorn attacked the Federation. The Gorn kidnapped humans, Caitians, Anticans and so many others to birth their offspring in the bodies of these citizens of the Federation and now we are supposed to accept these lizards as our own. It’s not right.

I have come to appreciate the intelligence of Dr. N’Ton of Gorn. He is the finest physicist I have ever seen work. I however am still struggling to see the Gorn and General Trapor around the colony. These are strangers in my world.

I have sat with Guru Medici of Cait, the King’s Fleet’s new chaplain to discuss my concerns. His comment, “We are all God’s Creatures, Doctor Sam.”

Pish, posh!! These murderous lizards are not my people. I am a proud citizen of the Federation. I want to tell them all to go home.

The Governor is no help either. She has been seen with the hideous snake charmer. No wonder she supports these freaks. I can’t stand them.

Why did I come here? Who would come to Reykja Penthe.

Posted by:

Dr. Hawking Sam

Chief Science Officer

Gowron Station

King’s Fleet Protected Territory
Back to top Go down

Why would anyone come here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: