The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Criminal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

War Criminal Empty
PostSubject: War Criminal   War Criminal EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 3:19 pm

I have been a bad person in my life. I admit to being a victim of circumstances as a member of the Obsidian Order. It was either join the Cardassian Military or starve. I joined and as with all things, I excelled. I am good at anything I put my mind too.

I rose to Legate. I commanded it all. I ordered attacks; sometimes unprovoked. I ordered the deaths of Bajorans and Cardassians alike. I did these things. I enjoyed the power. I was fulfilled.

People have tried to rehabilitate me. I am grateful to my lifelong friend Vash Enranet who came forward to help me aboard the USS / CGV Tanmesad. I was able to serve as Tactical Officer and Executive Officer. This allowed me to be discovered by the King’s Fleet and I became a mayor on the colony. I was even briefly in command of the Quasar Quest.

I have always been consumed by power. Exposure to the weaponry of the Galactic Empire only drove this to the forefront. This energy and equipment allowed the the Cardassian Union to return to prominence. We cannot speak over those years but we were dominant once more.

Now I sit in the galley of Tanmesad looking out at the stars. I am trying once again to rebuild my reputation but I am left feeling as those I am still the same criminal I have always been.

Posted by

Glinn Thua’ra Varno

Chief Tactical Officer

USS / CGV Tanmesad

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

War Criminal
Page 1 of 1