The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gospel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

The Gospel Empty
PostSubject: The Gospel   The Gospel EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 3:20 pm

I, Major Eetya Numan was furious to watch Gul Kira Neron dressed in the robes of a Vedek light the flame of the prophets in the centre of the city of Bonn. I was mortified that a Cardassian, the very symbol of evil in the Bajoran world was there lighting a beacon for the prophets to find their way to Bonn and to bless the Bajoran Omega Neutral Nexus.

I was looking at the flash as the fire light up the bowl around the flame when Colonel Acrylos Teero, an engineer aboard the Pope came walking up, “Beautiful, isn’t it?”

The flame and reflective bowl pointing the flicker to the heaven was truly that, beautiful. There was no argument there. The concern was the alleged peace loving reconciliationist Gul Kira Neron looking at the flame with the same reverence that the Bajorans in the audience were. How could he see the power in the symbolism? How could he know?

He never suffered when the Bajorans suffered under the occupation. In all likelihood, he piloted a Galor Class vessel bombarding the surface or worse, was a guard in one of the concentration camps.

Yet there he stood, as he had done so many times in recent history ahead of Bajorans trying to act in reverence towards a great symbol in the history of Bajorans.

Gul Neron walked by myself and Colonel Teero, “May the prophets watch over you.”

My stomach turned.

Posted by:

Major Eetya Numan

City Councillor

Bonn, Reykja Penthe

King’s Fleet Protected Territories
Back to top Go down

The Gospel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: