The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tired and Defeated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Tired and Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Tired and Defeated   Tired and Defeated EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 3:22 pm

Christian sat down with Commander T’Ensa of Vulcan, commander of the USS Providence. He wanted to determine the early performance of the former Executive Officer of the USS Quasar Quest. The Vulcan has a reputation for order and chaos.

Bunny was standing in the Fleet offices in Opera. She was furious. She thought she had made progress with the Klingons. She only returned home to look at the notes from the session but discovered that the Klingons had redacted large portions of the conversation and the agreement.

Admiral Tan joined the group in the Fleet offices. The somewhat simple minded Tan looked at the document, “Why would anyone sign this?”

Bunny looked at the Hierarchy Clanner and scoffed, “I am going back to Batok and complain.”

“I would too.”, the Clanner taunted.

Admiral Christian Moyer joined the group, “I believe that Commander T’Ensa should be promoted to Captain.”

Tan turned to the Fleet Admiral, “The Fleet has only been operational for a few months. You do realize that she used to be a prisoner, Admiral.”

“She was protesting the Klingon-Federation alliance. It turns out she was not wrong.”, Admiral Moyer scoffed looking at Governor Branson’s conference notes.

Deveniss looked at Moyer, “Too soon.”

“You do realize that I am the Fleet Admiral.”, Christian looked at Deveniss.

Tan looked at Christian, “You do realize that I am the Chief of Staff.”

Admiral Tan accompanied Governor Branson to meet with with General Batok in the Klingon Region.

As they were standing on the launch platform, Dr. Shavers came walking in. He looked at Tan, “There is a rumour going around that Commander T’Ensa will be made Captain. If this is the case, then I too want to made Captain.”

Tan scoffed the upstart doctor, “No changes are being made in rank, Doctor. Besides, you are already referred to as Doctor. Isn’t that rank enough?”

Shavers looked at Tan, “I wanna be Captain too.”

“It’s no wonder we are struggling.”, Tan looked at Branson, “I am surrounded by children.”

Branson laughed, sadly knowing that a group of prisoners would likely not make the best military group, especially in a time of conflict.

General Batok bluntly told Branson that there would be no changes to the earlier conference actions. Branson felt humbled. This has been a tough day. The Klingons have won the battle and never filed a shot.

Branson and Tan returned to Reykja Penthe humbled and defeated. They were both grumpy and tired.

Admiral Moyer went to Starfleet to meet with his father, Admiral Gabriel Moyer and Admiral Walter Wilson. He was basically “pulling a Shavers” informing Starfleet that the King’s Fleet leadership group was not taking his decisions seriously. Wilson actually laughed while Gabriel to tried to explain to his son about earning their trust and support.

Admiral Christian Moyer returned to Reykja Penthe humbled and defeated.

Posted by:

Admiral Christian Moyer

Fleet Commander in Chief

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

Tired and Defeated
Page 1 of 1