The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am not working with that guy!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

I am not working with that guy!! Empty
PostSubject: I am not working with that guy!!   I am not working with that guy!! EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 3:23 pm

Admiral Walter Wilson sat in Starfleet Headquarters on Earth wondering how in the hell the 5 vessel King’s Fleet were holding their own in the Klingon theatre. How is it even possible that a group of prisoners are suddenly at the forefront of interplanetary politics?

Caitlin Wu has been around since the early days of the Omega Academy. The double agent for Section 31 is always putting her nose into things. She went to meet with Admiral Moyer. She offered him a bribe including status in Starfleet if he provided details on the King’s Fleet operations.

Little did she know that it was Admiral Deveniss, Captain John Warren and Commander Sunny Jo Warren who had put together bob and weave attacks that had allowed the tiny regional fleet to continue to be a thorn in the side of the wayward Klingon Free Movement who did not want to be a part of the Klingon Federation Alliance.

The truth is all sides needed the King’s Fleet. The Federation could not outright attack General Batok and the Klingon Free Movement. It would like an attack on the Empire and the Empire would have to respond.

The Chancellor could not attack Batok either. He could not look like he was attacking another high house. It would just not be proper.

President Viceroy showed up at the Fleet offices to taut his history in the King’s Fleet as a stepping stone to the presidency. Deveniss turned to Vincent, “We made you.”

“You left for Starfleet. Tan left for Starfleet. Nicole left for the Presidency. I am not the enemy.”, Vincent snapped.

“These fine fleet members did not disappear for nearly a 2 years and then refused to tell anyone what or why happened?”, Deveniss grumbled as only the grouchy Selayan can.

Christian contacted his father, “Will someone tell the President to quit stopping in here? He is upsetting my people.”

Gabriel laughed, “Since when is the King’s Fleet your people?”

Christian was furious with how his father dismissed him so easily. Christian had made his first moves as the head of the King’s Fleet removing Dr. Noel Shavers from command of the Archangel. Even Admiral Deveniss was impressed. Christian then put the Vulcan S’Likk in charge of the King’s Fleet Medical Support Vessel. Tan was puzzled by the move. S’Likk is a Vulcan Ambassador not a doctor. Christian insisted that it would restore order to the Archangel and touted the success of Commander T’Ensa as evidence. It was hard to argue with that example.

Governor Bunny Branson was very pleased to announce the creation of the first new city beyond Omega on the surface of Reykja Penthe. Branson announced that over 100,000 Bajoran refugees would be welcomed to Bonn, the Bajoran Omega Neutral Nexus. Major Eetya Numan was ecstatic but once again was thwarted when it was announced that Gul Kira Neron would be named as the Mayor of Bonn in order to verify that there would be no favoritism. Numan was outraged; a Cardassian in charge of a neutral Bajoran city. Preposterous!!

The move of Neron and Numan to Bonn allowed Dr. Star LaBarbara to take command of the Pope. The Botanist then chose Commander Dawn Keystone as her first officer. The USS John Paul II is in good hands.

Chancellor Hadrian of the King’s Fleet Academy was trying to show Commander Toronto Trmel some tricks about the Galor Class. The blue jay would have none of it, “Gul Vash Enranet is literally aboard my ship. Why would I take advice from an ancient Selayan when I have the greatest Galor expert who ever lived on my staff?”

President Viceroy and Admiral Deveniss met with General Batok. The Klingon accused the Federation of colluding with the King’s Fleet. Deveniss turned to Vincent, “I would not work with this traitor.”

General Batok laughed a true Klingon belly laugh.

Posted by:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay

Deputy Commander in Chief

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

I am not working with that guy!!
Page 1 of 1