The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Incredible Disappearing Officers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

The Incredible Disappearing Officers Empty
PostSubject: The Incredible Disappearing Officers   The Incredible Disappearing Officers EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 11:28 am

Christine sat with Constantine Coren aboard the Gowron Station. She told the Betazoid that the Klingons had replaced Chancellor Gowron with one of the new holograms. The move seems to have inspired the rebels.

Christine told the Betazoid that the Romulans are laughing at both sides with President Vincent Viceroy and now Chancellor Gowron. Constantine frowned, “And us with Captain Warren or Gul Enranet.”

Christine frowned, “I suppose.”

“How do I know you are not a hologram? You too were left behind by the King’s Fleet.”, Admiral Coren looked at the Hybrid.

“You will never know.”, Christine winked as only the mischievous Vulcan-Romulan Hybrid could.

“I may have a solution.”, Admiral Coren offered.

“If I bombard the fleet with high intensity frequency waves from the Gowron Array.”, Coren explained, “It will disrupt the holographic projectors.”

Coren looked at T’Nley and smiled, “Bu-bye.”

He tapped the console. Christine winked as she walked from the room.

Poor Armie Sylvester, the Caitian Yeoman was suddenly on the bridge of the USS John Paul II all by himself. The holograms phased out. He was calling out to the Fleet leadership looking for help. For now, Armie is in charge of the ship.

We are in trouble now…

Posted by:

Admiral Constantine Coren

Commanding Officer

Gowron Array

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

The Incredible Disappearing Officers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Mission Logs-
Jump to: