The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Communication Gone Awry!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Communication Gone Awry!! Empty
PostSubject: Communication Gone Awry!!   Communication Gone Awry!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:17 am

In an interesting development, Major Eetya Numan has left the Bajoran colonial city on Reykja Penthe for Gowron Station. She will take over the communication array as it is brought back on stream. She will also take over communications between the King’s Fleet, the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets.

In this role, she will also cover the personal side of King’s Fleet personnel. This has been a struggle dating back to the original Christine T’Nley on a variety of colonial arrangements and most recently by the retired and now deceased Colonel Belvedere Brown.

The initial coverage was pretty mundane as Major Numan announced the arrival of Colonel Gaston Golden to lead the Dogs of War. The Antican had already served in the region fighting as a mercenary against the Klingon Rebels. He was recruited by Admiral Tan to help lead the unit once chaired by Colonel and later General Belvedere Brown. The many Anticans who serve in the Dogs of War were happy to see Colonel Rommel Tabby accept a position with the marine development unit at the Omega Academy on the surface. Although Tabby had been very successful in the ground missions, many Anticans were not pleased with a Caitian in charge. More so lately as the truth about the Caitian Death Squads has been revealed.

Numan’s coverage of the Fleet took a different turn when she reported that Governor Bernice “Bunny” Branson was sleeping with Admiral Deveniss of Selay.

To set the record straight, I do not have a sexual relationship with the Selayan. When I came to the colony, I was a terrified little girl. Admiral Deveniss protected me. He helped me use my influence with the prisoners to become the civilian Governor. He protected me when life on the colony was in survival pods and not the two cities that now exist. I did and do sleep in his arms at night. He is nearly 7 feet tall. He is a huge hard shell cobra like alien. He makes me feel safe.

I enjoy crawling into his arms amongst his regal robes to sleep at night. There is nothing sexual about it. It is about protection. I have read the logs about humanoids and the Selayan and him rubbing his knuckles in very private parts. This has not occurred. We are not in that kind of relationship. He is my protector and I am grateful.

Posted by:

Governor Bernice “Bunny” Branson
Civilian Governor
Reykja Penthe
King’s Fleet Protected Territories
Back to top Go down

Communication Gone Awry!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: