The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sit Down, Slugger!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Sit Down, Slugger!! Empty
PostSubject: Sit Down, Slugger!!   Sit Down, Slugger!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:21 am

“Way to go slugger.”, Constatine looked at Deveniss, laughing.

“We gotta stop holding meetings in the Arboretum.”, Bernice frowned as she sat on a chair.

Deveniss frowned, “It was intended to make a statement but I never wanted to become a news item.”

“Oh, Snakey, you are the talk of Starfleet for punching General Batok.”, Constantine continued to tease.

Admiral Gabriel Moyer came walking into the garden setting. Deveniss stood up to leave, “Easy, slugger, you are gonna wanna hear this.”

Starfleet Commander In Chief Gabriel Moyer said that getting General Batok to the negotiations table was a big win for the King’s Fleet and for the ongoing negotiations to bring the Klingon Empire into the Federation. He acknowledged the very good work done by the group.

Deveniss was even more embarrassed.

Admiral Illyan Coren looked at the aged Selayan, “In all likelihood, General Batok will bring a fighter to challenge you at the talks. Are you up for that?”

Deveniss bluntly answered, “No.”

Admiral Tan stood up, “Even if you lose, the talks will proceed. It is important for you to be there.”

“To get punched in the face.”, Deveniss frowned.

“It is important.”, Admiral Moyer looked at the Selayan.

“It was a mistake. I should not have done it.”, Deveniss frowned.

“Its done.”, Admiral Moyer looked at Deveniss, “You will face the Klingon champion at Rura Penthe as part of hte talks.”

Deveniss looked at Bunny, “I am gonna be killed.”

Bunny winked, “You got this, Snake Man!”

Deveniss was terrified.

Posted by:

Admiral Constantine Coren

Witness to the Gowron Grudge Match

Commanding Officer

Gowron Array

Orbiting Reykja Penthe

King’s Fleet Protected Territories.
Back to top Go down

Sit Down, Slugger!!