The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fitting the Narrative

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Fitting the Narrative Empty
PostSubject: Fitting the Narrative   Fitting the Narrative EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:25 am

The fighting rages on. Rocky, General Trochea of Gorn, Deveniss and Governor Branson sat together discussing how to raise morale.

Bunny frowned, “I was protesting the potential alliance between the aggressive Klingon Empire and the passive Federation. I never wanted to be trying to keep young men and women motivated in a war with a hidden enemy with overpowering ships.”

Deveniss put his hand on her shoulder, “This is regional fleet authority life, my dear.”

“I crashed here. I should be in a freezing cold prison right now.”, Bunny quipped. They all loved.

Colonel Trapor came in to inform them that the ground forces have engaged once more. Rocky stood up to join the marine commandant.

Trap looked at Rocky, “Marky is on the ground, Rock.”

The Gorn thought of his human augment partner. This is what war is. It’s not a glory in beautiful ships. It’s loved ones put at risk. It’s hearts fluttering with fear.

Sometimes there just aren’t enough miracles to save everyone.

When they built the Gowron Array, it was supposed to be a symbol of unity between the Klingon Empire and The Federation. Today, it became a 911 dispatch Center.

Admiral Constantine Coren and the independent Christine T’Nley were directing both slips and fighters to help the Zombies on the 6th colony.

Colonel Trapor did the unthinkable. He contacted Starfleet to tell them that Klingon rebels had his Marines pinned down. Admiral Gabriel Moyer told Trapor that there is no way. Starfleet would have known if there was a ground war.

Trap screamed at Gabriel, “You were out here! Marky and her troops could be killed.”

Starfleet does not want to be involved in this mess. The Federation is telling everyone that all parties are getting along. This does not fit the narrative.

The last marine was evacuated from the 6th colony at 900 pm Earth Standard Time on September 16, 2400. Colonel Einstein conforms 50 persons were seriously injured and 5 persons were confirmed killed in action.

Posted by

Colonel Trapor of Gorn

Marine Commandant

The Mad Trappers

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

Fitting the Narrative
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Mission Logs-
Jump to: