The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Frog to Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

A Frog to Love Empty
PostSubject: A Frog to Love   A Frog to Love EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 7:54 pm

Admiral Deveniss and Admiral Trochea were laughing loudly as Admiral Tan walked onto the Governor’s Station operations pod. Tan looked at the two aliens, a sleepy Selayan and the grizzled old pudgy faced Gorn.

“What?”, the portly Hierarchy Clanner asked.

“We have helped you, my good friend.”, Deveniss announced.

“How?”, Tan was used ot the gentlemen pulling gags on him. He knew he was a little slow and gullible.

“Knowing what Rocky went through when Colonel Einstein was lost, I was awakened to the sheer power of love.”, Deveniss looked at Tan.

“What does that have to do with me?”, Tan looked at Deveniss.

“With the earlier success of Dr. Peneleaus Prang’Laar and the influence of the Tellarites in the colonies, we thought we could bring the Tellarites back to help populate the colony.”, Deveniss continued.

“Pietro Prang’Laar is already here.”, Tan denounced the proclamation.

“You are so right.”, Deveniss chuckled.

Rocky put his arm around the Clanner and smiled as Froggoth TLuv (pronounced Frog – Goth Too – Love) walked in in a bridal gown.

“Admiral Tan, meet Froggoth TLuv, your new bride.”, the two guests chuckled loudly as the Tellarite stood opposite the Clanner.

“Oh my god!”, Tan frowned.

The young Tellarite started to cry. Tan looked at her, “Its not your fault. These gentlemen are playing a joke.”

It did not help, Froggoth was inconsolable. Tan looked at his makeshift bride.

“If I am sent back to Tellar Prime, I will be sent to the mines.”, she sobbed.

Tan glared at Deveniss and Trochea. The men stepped back, “We did not know. We arranged this with Pietro.”,

“You made a deal with a Tellarite mobster!”, Tan screamed.

Froggoth slumped in a console chair. Tan looked at her and then at the two leaders of the King’s Fleet. He sat down in a chair next to Froggoth.

He put his hand on hers, “I guess we are a couple.”

The Tellarite smiled, “I guess so.”

Posted by:

Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy

Deputy Commander in Chief

King’s Fleet

Governor’s Station Commanding Officer
Back to top Go down

A Frog to Love
Page 1 of 1