The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Baxton added to the Colony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Another Baxton added to the Colony Empty
PostSubject: Another Baxton added to the Colony   Another Baxton added to the Colony EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:09 am

Anna,Eden,Shianna,and Jo-Jo were hanging out in Anna's shuttle in the lounge having some drinks and talking about recent events around the colony.Shianna and Jo-Jo explained their experience on the Providence to Anna and Eden.

As Jo-Jo continued to talk about it,Eden grabs Anna's hand gently holding her firmly.She then grabs Shianna's hand gently too while Jo-Jo plots her butt on Eden's lap.The four just laugh as they all get a sense of a whole new love triangle between the four of them.

The four them seem to be getting closer and closer to each other as they seem and feel okay about this new love triangle they are having between the four them.Anna made it clear as well as Shianna,Jo-Jo,and Eden to each other that they don't have a problem sharing each other with one another as along as it was between the four of them.

Well they were having their laughs and giggles,suddenly a voice out of no where comes from the shuttle door.

"Hello...Where's that spoiled little brat sister of mine."Adayus said not knowing she has company.

Anna and Shianna both Jump up at the same and says at the same time."Adayus!"

He walks in after hearing both Anna and Shianna's voices in the shuttle and drops his bags on the floor as Anna and Shianna both jump into his arms.

"Oh my god.I can't believe you are here."Shianna says to him in disbelief.

"What are you doing here,Adayus?I thought you were still in Starfleet in Alpha quadrant."Anna asked him.

Adayus smiled looking at Anna and Shianna."I was,but my tour was up.So instead of renewing my commission,I decided to join the Phoenix Federation as a Star-fighter for their Marine corps.They even made me a Major too."Adayus says.

Anna looks to Eden and Jo-Jo."Eden.Jo-Jo.This is Adayus Sebastian Baxton.Shianna's and my oldest brother.Adayus this Eden and Jo-Jo."

"How do you do ladies."Adayus says as he kisses their hands.

"Oh my....He such a gentleman."Jo-Jo says.

"Yeah and he's very handsome too."Eden says.

Shianna and Anna both laugh.

"Now.Now.Girls.Remember you with Shianna and me."Anna said smiling at the two.

"Well I don't know,Anna.Four girls and one guy could be interesting."Adayus starts giggling.

"Oh my god....I can't believe that even came out of his mouth."Shianna says laughing.

Anna,Eden,and Jo-Jo also just laugh about it too.

They all sit at the bar catching up old times having a good time.Shianna and Anna were so happy to hear Adayus has come to join them on the colony.They both can't wait to show off their brother Adayus to Nicole and Summer.This was definitely turning out to be a good day for all of them after all.

Posted By

Anna Maria Baxton
Civilian Pilot
Governor's Station
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Introducing to the Phoenix Colony

Major Adayus Sebastian Baxton a.k.a. Star-wolf
Marine Star-fighter Pilot
Phoenix Defense League
Task Force 395k The King's Battle-group
Phoenix Colony