The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assign a Pilot to Baxton One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Assign a Pilot to Baxton One Empty
PostSubject: Assign a Pilot to Baxton One   Assign a Pilot to Baxton One EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Anna walks down to the docking bay with Nicole and Jo-Jo as Click, Shianna, and Eden unload some supplies for the Restaurant off of the Baxton One. As Anna approaches the shuttle,she looks to Click and speaks to him.

"Commander Click. I just want to have a word with you."Anna says.

Click turns around and grumbles at Anna with moodiness as usual, "Argh...What is it...."

Anna trys to ignore his moodiness."I am placing you in charge of Baxton One.Eden and Shianna will supervise you when needed. Also remember you will the Vice President when she requests a shuttle. She is priority and the Baxton One shuttle will be the only she is to be on.", Anna explained.

"What! I am already the Vice President's pilot! Now you're telling me have to fly your contracts for the shuttling!", Click said getting annoyed.

Anna just snarled."Look I am in charge of this shuttle fleet. I am your boss in this shuttle fleet as well as Shianna,Eden,and Jo-Jo. Nicole,Vincent,and Summer are the brokers of the civilian shuttle contract."

Anna continued on."Futhermore, Jo-Jo and I just brokered a contract for cargo shipping with Jo-Jo and made it where Shianna, Eden, and Jo-Jo will be my partners on that contract too. So I need a damn good pilot for Baxton One shuttle contracts and you're it."

The Xindi grumbled reverting back to his native language, a series of clicking sounds ~ in truth most annoying, "I will comply.", he finished in standard.

Anna secretly wanted to know what he had said but knew that it was probably not very nice. At least one thing could be certain, he was a fine pilot.

Nicole and Summer were walking into the shuttle bay. Click wandered over. He looked at the women, eyeing them up with his many eyes. Summer was creeped out to her Betazoid soul. Nicole smiled, "So you've been told."

Nicole had heard that Anna was gonna give the Baxton One to Click. Click actually pushed Nicole as he brushed by. Summer looked at Nicole, "Do you want me to get Security?"

"It's just his way. I have seen him do it to Hunt before.", Nicole smiled.

"All set?", Nicole looked at Anna.

"As ready as I will ever be.", Anna responded.

"I have asked Vincent to have a ship cover you on the first roundabout. There are Zaranites and some Tamarian Rebels still out there. We can't have any incidents. This supply run is very important to the relations between the Federation and the Phoenix Federation.", Nicole explained.

"I know.", Anna responded, feeling a bit of the pressure.

Summer looked at Nicole, "What ship has been assigned to shadow the T-Rex?"

"The USS Wrath of Prometheus. My mom will look after my favorite girls.", Nicole smiled thinking of Tania Branson.

"The Prometheus but it has a significant glitch!", Summer exclaimed.

"They think they have it under control.", Nicole responded.

"They lied!", Summer snapped. Summer held up reports from the DRS and from Cujo Shepard.

"We cannot divert the Diana or the Quest from the Beta Side. It has to be the Prometheus.", Nicole explained.

"I am not about to send the kids out there.", Nicole snapped, thinking of the Plato

"And the Tanmesad is making its own supply run to the Cardassian Colony.", Nicole continued.

Summer looked at Anna, "Good luck."

Anna nodded and headed for the T-Rex.

"I need to get to the surface. Where is that damn Xindi?", Nicole turned and walked from the shuttle bay.

Anna knew she had her work cut out for her.

Posted by:

Anna Baxton
T-Rex Commanding Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Minor completion by

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net