The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Dog's Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

It's a Dog's Life Empty
PostSubject: It's a Dog's Life   It's a Dog's Life EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:32 am

Cujo came home from the Academy to the Omega Gated Community. He threw his books and PADDs into the corner, "I am never going back to that school again."

Caesar came walking out of the back, "What is the matter, my son?"

"They tease me. I am already geeky father. I know that. I can live with that. But they tease me. They tell me that no one will go to see a doctor who looks like a dog.", Cujo frowned.

Caesar laughed, "What am I? Chopped liver."

Cujo laughed. Dr. Shepard was a respected member of the staff of the Dr. Leonard McCoy Teaching hospital and had only been on the colony for a few weeks. Caesar rubbed his son on the top of his head.

"There is someone I would like you to meet.", Caesar smiled.

"Dad, I know about Ms. T'Nley.", Cujo looked up.

Caesar laughed as Christine came downstairs putting her ear rings back in. Cujo knew what they were doing and it made him feel even more geeky. His father was with a very hot girl and he was alone sitting there.

Caesar and Cujo wisked away to Governor's Tower. He beamed his young son up to the station. Commodore Tan was walking by the elevator when he saw the good doctor, "Welcome."

Tan walked over and shook hands with the doctor.

"I have come to have my son meet your new doctor. Cujo is a prospective new doctor at the academy and I thought he should meet a practicing doctor who is not his father.", Caesar laughed.

"Tatum has been a wonderful addition. She has only been here a few days and we already love her. The Federation's loss is our gain.", Tan smiled.

Caesar took Cujo to the sick bay. Tatum was busy working. She could not believe how many races were on the Station and the colony. She was trying to brush up on her linguistics and her physiology.

"Dr. Sewen.", Caesar had interviewed Tatum when she applied to the colony. Tatum turned revealing her pig-like Tellerite features. Cujo actually stepped back, he was so startled.

"This is my son, Cujo. He wants to quit the Omega Academy because people tease him about being an Antican. I thought you too could talk for a while.", Caesar walked out of the room.

Tatum looked at the ground. She never said a word. She was as shy as Cujo. He finally said, "Tellerite huh?"

Tatum began to tell him about her experiences, about getting into fights on two ships because of her looks and about getting kicked out of Star Fleet.

Cujo looked at her, "But you are beautiful."

Tatum scoffed, "I look like a pig. My name is Sewen. The humans used to call me Sewey; the old farmer's cry. Here Sewey, Sewey, Sewey...."

Cujo looked at her, "At least you don't look like a dog. Humans tease me too."

"It is no reason to quit. You have to perservere.", Tatum responded.

"They always tease me that I will never be a doctor, that I will never have a girlfriend.", Cujo frowned.

"Your father has a Romulan-Vulcan hybrid girlfriend.", Tatum observed, having seen Christine and Caesar on the ONN Celebrity Show.

"I will never have a girlfriend.", Cujo plunked down on the chair.

Tatum went over and knelt down in front of him rubbing his back. Cujo had never been with a girl; Antican or otherwise. He had never been this close to one ever. He leaned forward and licked her neck.

Tatum's only sexual experiences had been when she was drunk at Academy parties and someone would do her on a bet. She had never had anyone make a pass at her ever. She looked at Cujo and kissed him on the snout. Cujo felt something he had never felt with a girl in the room. Tatum looked down and smiled.

Cujo looked at her, "I am sorry."

"Don't worry. Its a good thing.", Tatum kissed Cujo again removing her shirt to reveal her very human like breasts. Cujo had never even seen a set except in a holosuite. He leaned forward and touched them.

Tatum looked at him as he licked her neck again, "Lower."

Cujo soon was licking her breasts. Tatum was alive inside. Cujo was alive inside. Soon the Antican was on top of her on the floor of the sick bay. He had never done this before but once you are inside. You know what to do. Cujo was done very quickly... very quickly.

He rolled off Tatum, "I am sorry. I know girls want more."

Tatum giggled, "Don't worry. With practice, you will get better."

"There will be more?", Cujo smiled, "I thought you were doing it to make me feel better."

"There can be more. If you like...", Tatum was secretly wishing he would say yes; her geeky little med student.

"I would like.", Cujo panted like a dog as he did back up his clothes.

Tatum hugged him as she did the same. Caesar walked in, "So, doc, will he live?"

"I think so.", Tatum smiled.

"I will see you soon.", Cujo smiled.

"I hope so.", Tatum grinned.

Caesar did not quite know what was going on. The pair headed for the elevator. Cujo had a permanent smile. His father looked at him, "Are you okay?"

"Never better, father. Never better.", Cujo had lost his virginity. He was in his glory.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Writing for Cujo Shepard and Dr. Tatum Sewen
Governor's Station
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

It's a Dog's Life
Page 1 of 1