The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Viceroy Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Viceroy Family Empty
PostSubject: The Viceroy Family   The Viceroy Family EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 am

Vincent walked into BLACK and grabbed a Cappacino and sat down. The tables were rigged with HUD. Vincent tapped the table and watched as Christine walked through war torn Tokyo complaining about the Phoenix Federation, the Phoenix Fleet and the Phoenix Defence League. He wished he could just go there and put tape over her mouth.

Bobbi-Lee walked over. Vincent looked up, "So I see you have competition."

Bobbi-Lee grinned, "Yeah, those damn Viceroys!"

"Hey.", Vincent responded, "Its those damn Baxtons."

Bobbi-Lee laughed, "How well do you know Anna or Shianna?"

"Not well at all.", Vincent frowned.

"I know Anna from her service to the Phoenix Fleet through Governor's Station but Shianna I only know because John accepted Jo-Jo's recommendation to put her on a ship and I had to sign off on that.", Vincent explained.

"How is John?", Bobbi-Lee asked about the Task Group Commander.

"John is John. He is happiest on the Quest and that is where he is.", Vincent chuckled.

"No girlfriend?", Bobbi-Lee asked.

"Nope. His girl is his ship.", Vincent smiled.

"So Baxtons are big on Earth?", Bobbi-Lee asked.

"I don't really know.", Vincent frowned, "I have heard such."

Bobbi-Lee sat down with a coffee. Robert walked in and poured a cup. He walked over to the Rear Admiral, "Putting cops on the ground yet?"

Vincent looked at the Caitain, "Hell no. We are long way from safe enough for that yet."

Robert frowned, "I know you are doing the best you can."

"Not according to Christine.", Vincent waved his hand through the display causing it to blur.

Robert laughed, "She would find problems in paradise."

Bobbi-Lee looked at Vincent, "Tell me about Jo-Jo and how she fits into all of this."

Vincent smiled. He loved to talk family. He thought Gavin and his work for the United Federation of Planets in 2180 and the original opening of Governor's Station near Izar and above Bajor servng as a main stopover between Betazoid and Bajor.

He had not thought of Gavin in a while. Gavin had been killed on Destiny Station but to Vincent he will most be remembered as Deputy Commander in Chief of the King's Fleet. The pair had a cousin who gave birth to Jo Jo. She was later brought to the Phoenix Colony to attend school.

She was incredibly beautiful. Shianna was very lucky to have her. Vincent and John got her onto a ship upon graduation. Jo-Jo had a brief romance with Harper Todd. It was simply not meant to be. He was the shy engineer and she was the "prom queen."

Vincent smiled, "Jo-Jo is a fine officer. She is improving in Ops."

Bobbi-Lee watched as several students came in, "Ah... the morning rush."

Vincent smiled, "I am heading to Osaka today."

"So you will be late then?", Bobbi-Lee asked.

"I hope not.", Vincent looked at the ground. He had been late way too much lately.

"Take care, my love.", Bobbi-Lee smiled.

Vincent blew a kiss and tapped his combadge, "Elora... Osaka please."

"On it, Admiral.", Elora walked to the console in the Federation Complex.

"Beaming now sir.", Elora responded.

Posted by:

Rear Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Viceroy Family
Page 1 of 1