The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot and Cold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Hot and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Hot and Cold   Hot and Cold EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Vanessa had remained on Governor's Station after the incident. She had a lot of recovery to make up. It was not uncommon to see Captain Sanders struggling up and down the corridors o the station. She virtually had to learn to walk over again after being badly burned in the explosion that crippled Raider Central.

Vanessa was walking the halls one day when she lost her balance. A giant refrigeration suited being grabbed her and stood her up. The extreme cold of the refrigeration suit felt so good on her recovering human skin. She literally cuddled into the arms as Celot stood her up. She turned around to see the Breen Warlord in all his amazing color and cool head dress, much different than the common servant Breen who were seen servicing the Founders and Weyoun in the dominion war.

"I am Vanessa Sanders, a Tholian hybrid.", Vanessa looked at the Breen.

"Don't forget, war hero.", Celot responded.

Vanessa looked shyly at the floor, "I don't think I would go that far."

"I am Celot of Breen, Chief of Security.", Celot responded.

"Can I help you to your quarters, Captain?", Celot asked.

Soon the pair were seen walking and talking in the hallway. Celot's helmet even has been seen bouncing as he shared a laugh with the Tholian. The first laugh he has shared since joining the colony.

Vanessa's health has improved greatly with her spirits lifted. She has been overjoyed at her new feeling of belonging as she shared a lot of time with the Breen.

Vanessa and Celot were wandering back after enjoying an enchanted evening in the holosuite sitting and talking watching the falls of a beautiful river in a virtual garden of eden. Vanessa looked at the Breen, "Would you come in?"

"I do not see the point, Captain.", Celot looked at Vanessa.

"Just come in.", Vanessa ordered. She and the Breen were sitting on the edge of the bed. Vanessa looked at Celot, "I have all the correct parts of a human female but my internal structure is so hot that the only thing that has been able to enter has been the mechanical fingers of the android CANDI. Although effective, it has been nothing more than mechanical. I could do that myself with the right tool."

Celot looked at Vanessa, "Why are you telling me this?"

"The only successful copulation between a Breen and outside the species was between an officer and the Founder on Deep Space Nine. No other interspecies copulation has been successfully attempted.", Celot rested the cold forehead of his helmet on the forehead of Vanessa.

Vanessa looked at Celot, "I have spoken to Commodore Hulanen Laree and she stated that because of the extreme cold of the Breen structure and the extreme heat of my Tholian internal structure, we may be able to successfully mate."

The discussion was so analytical it seemed very impersonal compared to their burgeoning relationship. Vanessa looked at Celot, "That is if you want to."

Celot looked at Vanessa, "I am afraid."

Vanessa looked at Celot, "As am I."

She stood up and slowly raised his warlord robes carefully exposing the waste hatch in his refrigeration suit. She exposed his sexual organ realizing that it was slightly larger than a normal human because of his intense size but very similar. It was extremely cold. She placed it on her face. The extreme cold felt so wonderful on her still reforming skin. It was suddenly aroused despite its extreme cold feel. Vanessa put it in her mouth. It was like a popsicle and felt incredible against her Tholian core. She could not believe how wonderful it felt. She had had protected sex with Caldwell Faulkner using specialized condoms developed by t'Ihlq, the Klingon Counsellor of the USS Providence but she had never felt anything like this.

Celot thought that he had given up physical contact when he chose to be with the humans. He had had many maidens as a Warlord but Breen copulation is more like animalistic reproduction than anything as sexual as this. It was so incredible that the warlord raised his head into the air and gave a mighty roar.

Vanessa stood up removing her clothes. Celot stood there in absolute shock as the beautiful Tholian hybrid bent over the edge of the bed. Celot knew enough about the Tholians and their crystallite form to know about the incredible heat that their body can exude. He was literally terrified as he moved closer to the Captain. The sexual organ of any species is incredibly sensitive and to have the potential to have it burned from your body would put a fear into anyone...

He felt the tip enter the Tholian hybrid. She shivered. He shivered. There was no intense pain. The extreme cold felt bizarrely cool to the Tholian Hybrid and the extreme heat felt bizarrely cool to the Breen Warlord. He slipped into the Captain of the Providence as a shuttle into the shuttle bay.

Vanessa quivered as she took in the large Breen member but soon felt a warmth like nothing she had ever known. For someone who has only known the extreme heat of the Tholians, the very sensation of warmth is indescribable. For a Breen who has only known the extreme cold of the homeworld, to know the wonders of warmth is beyond words.

Imagine the very warm sensation of a fantastic terry cloth as soon as it leaves the dryer pressed against your bare skin. The warmth not only warms your face, but your soul as well. This is the joy felt in the connection between Captain Vanessa Sanders and Commander Celot of Breen.

Celot shook with sheer joy as he expressed his deep love for Vanessa and she collapsed on the bed in sheer and utter amazement. She turned around, having never seen her invader. She slowly clothed the waste hatch and kissed the helmet. Celot pulled her close, "I am so glad you are feeling better."

"Never better...", Vanessa smiled.

"Stay the night.", Vanessa asked.

Celot crawled up into the bed. The naked Captain nuzzled against the freezing refrigeration suit once again. The extreme cold felt wonderful on her skin. Celot put his arm over her. He never thought he would feel such joy... especially here of all places.

Posted by:

Commander Celot of Breen
Written by Nicole Branson
Chief of Security - Governor's Station
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down

Hot and Cold
Page 1 of 1