The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Cold In There

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Not Cold In There Empty
PostSubject: Not Cold In There   Not Cold In There EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am

Acrylos had been up on the peD cha'paj doing some work on the reconfiguration for Admiral Tan. He returned to the surface and had gone out to the mine to check on the derigable take off. He was pretty tired when he came back into town. He smiled at Carleton as the Mayor settled into his reassignment walking the streets in a nice parka. Carleton was checking on the inhabitants of the improving city.

Acrylos had just one inhabitant in mind, Dr. Jenna Powers. He silently opened the door hoping to surprise his new love.

The Bajoran was very surprised to here a whimper when he came into the back part of the wooden dwelling. He peaked into the sleeping quarters to see the young Antican holding a teddy bear and sobbing. Acrylos sat down on the bed, "What's the matter, Jenna?"

Jenna sobbed, "The hormones caused the Branson Beauty to be partially reversed. I look like an oversized dog now."

"You look beautiful and Antican to me. There is nothing wrong with that.", Acrylos smiled.

"Look at me.", Jenna buried her head in the teddy bear sobbing once more.

Acrylos cuddled up against her. His manhood growing with her touch. She turned to give her Bajoran lover easier access. She could not believe he still wanted her. Acrylos slowly slid out of his pants. He the slid into somewhere else.

It was cold in Camelot but it definitely wasn't cold in there.

Posted By:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
peD cha'paj
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Not Cold In There
Page 1 of 1