The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mommy Dearest 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Mommy Dearest 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Mommy Dearest 2010   Mommy Dearest 2010 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 am

Elizabeth walked into the suburban house of Nicole Branson and Magenta Coren-Branson. Brenna came running over, "Grandma."

Elizabeth picked her up and swung her around. Magenta came out of the kitchen, "Mom. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, Magenta.", Elizabeth looked.

"Why?", Magenta asked.

"Magenta, the Federation knew that the Klingons were planning to manipulate the situation. The Federation knew this when they entered into the Amanda Corridor Agreement. The Federation support for Admiral John Williams is waning. Williams is the last great supporter of President William Hunt. The Federation believes that the Klingons will use the Phoenix Colony to rip the last shreds of the Phoenix Federation to shreds.", Elizabeth looked at Magenta.

"Why are you telling me this?", Magenta looked at her mother.

"Magenta, I never wanted to see the Colony destroyed. I wanted to see it fall into Federation hands. I like William Hunt. I really do.", Elizabeth looked at Magenta.

"What about me and Nicole?", Magenta looked at her mother.

"I love you guys. I love Brenna. She is my granddaughter. I want to see you grow old together.", Elizabeth smiled.

Nicole entered the room, "What the hell is she doing here?"

"I came to see my granddaughter.", Elizabeth glared at Nicole.

"Why did you really come?", Nicole looked at Elizabeth.

"She came to warn us. The Federation knew about the Klingon plot and did nothing. The Federation believe that losing the colony will be the final straw in the life of the Phoenix Federation.", Magenta looked at Nicole.

Elizabeth and Brenna played on the couch for an hour laughing and giggling. Nicole walked into the kitchen. Magenta looked at Nicole, "Isn't it wonderful?"

Nicole looked at Magenta, "One little peace offering is not a relationship."

"Please don't do this Nicole. I want us to be a family.", Magenta begged.

"Admiral Illyan Coren raped me several times. I mistrust those who helped arrange that; including your mother.", Nicole looked Magenta in the eyes.

Posted by:

Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson
Spouse of Nicole Branson
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Mommy Dearest 2010
Page 1 of 1