The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Big Move III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Big Move III Empty
PostSubject: The Big Move III   The Big Move III EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:08 am

Further to my brief email earlier tonight

The Colony once existed at Outpost 294 near Izar in the Alpha Quadrant.

After the Phoenix Liberation War, the Colony demonstrating the awesome power of the City Station, Sparta move to Outpost 395 in the Typhon Expanse.

Now, at the suggestion of President William Hunt, we will move in a new direction. We are gonna move the planet to the Amanda Corridor. The corridor exists between Nequencia in the Romulan Empire and Beta Thoridor in the Klingon Empire with H'Atoria serving as the Neutral Planet. This territory can be observed from Starbase 234 if you are trying to verify using the Star Fleet Maps.

After much discussions with President Hunt, the goal is to place the colony just below Lambda Hydrae, the billiant star in the Romulan - Klingon Neutral Zone and slightly above the Azure Nebula, home of the Romulan Worm Hole to the Alpha Quadrant.

I offer this up as a challenge....

Move the Planet.... Make it part of the history of the colony and if possible, make Nicole Branson Governor of the Colony once more.

I am gonna take a crack at this tomorrow night if no one else gives it a shot.

Good luck...

Stan.
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Big Move III
Page 1 of 1