The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Move On, Nicole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Move On, Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Move On, Nicole   Move On, Nicole EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 am

"I just can't go on.", Nicole looked at Summer.

"You have to. You are more than just the mayor or the chancellor of the academy, you are a symbol not only to those of us freezing our asses off trying to monitor Klingon activity on the fringes of the Federation but for other adventurers who help spread goodwill and freedom beyond the known worlds. Go out there, find yourself some hussy and get laid.", Summer teased.

"Who would wanna sleep with me. People know what it means. Even my kids hate it when I bring someone by. Brenna used to call them Mommy with some playful pet name attached like Flower or Magic. Now she just calls them next. Even she knows about the black widow curse. She has even asked questions about her father Admiral Bruce Montgomery. It is so sad.", Nicole looked at Summer.

"I know one Bovidae Tellarite who would sleep with you in a moment.", Summer teased tossing Nicole a PADD with the personal logs of Beatrice Bose.

"I think of her often.", Beatrice wrote beneath a very sexual image.

Nicole looked at the saucy image but she remembered the death of Betsy and despite the recent revelation that there may have been Tellarite involvement in her death, she could only think of the public reason for her death, Branson Beauty.

Nicole slid the PADD back to Summer. She could only think of Jackie and Sonja. She had been with both Naar'Haaj girls. She loved them. Now they were gone.

Nicole went back to the surface. She had to figure out how to re staff these ships. The academy cannot graduate students fast enough. The recent actions of Admiral Naar'Haaj had also led to some desertions. People had thought that pad cha'Paj would bring association with Starfleet and being the front line against the Klingons would make the King's Fleet more powerful than ever before. People wanted to serve here. Sonjac took that away.

Nicole informed Admiral Deveniss that the King's Fleet should offer the Kabarann back to the Klingon people as reparations for the Dragons incursion during the crisis. The transfer would help solidify the interim power base of General Osama Larle. Deveniss was not too pleased with the idea. Senior command aboard the Kabarann could help solidify the main vessels of the Kings Fleet.

Nicole was flipping through the student lists when she came across Lucinda.

"Who's that?", she asked.

"She is Lucinda Pan'Taar. We have tried to keep her away from you. Like Jackie Naar'Haaj, her only purpose here is to woo you to curry favor for the Pan'Taar family on Tellar Prime and to help Marcus-Brutus in his quest to regain authority.", Caitlin came walking into the Academy library.

"Section 31 is not a fan of going backwards. Admiral Sonjac Naar'Haaj current centralization and Sol centric politics are beneficial to the status quo. Move on, Nicole.", Caitlin looked at the chancellor.

"She is very beautiful.", Nicole looked at the image.

"Move on, Nicole.", Caitlin repeated.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Fleet Staffing Coordinator
King's Fleet Academy
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Move On, Nicole
Page 1 of 1