The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's gonna lead??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Who's gonna lead?? Empty
PostSubject: Who's gonna lead??   Who's gonna lead?? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Elizabeth looked at Magenta as the pair enjoyed a cup of coffee at OZ on Governor's Station. Elizabeth asked Magenta if she had heard anything from the Hellraisers.

"You are not gonna pump me for information, Mother.", Magenta looked at the Star Fleet Representative from Betazed. Elizabeth smiled.

"I heard about your display at the Commune. You are the talk of the colony.", Elizabeth changed the subject.

"Nicole and I were able to really cut a rug there.", Magenta felt her heart flutter at the memory of twirling around the dance floor while Cleveland Powers stewed over their performance.

"How are you and Nicole able to dance? I mean two girls.", Elizabeth mocked Magenta.

"Very funny.", Magenta glared at her mother.

"I mean how do you determine whose gonna lead?", Elizabeth was actually serious.

Magenta knew her mother was trying to pick a fight. She looked at the Commodore, "Its just like in the bed room, I am in charge."

Magenta knew it would drive her mother crazy. Elizabeth looked at her, "Magenta!!"

"Yes, Mother, its my fingers that are deep inside Nicole...", Magenta taunted her mother.

Elizabeth stood up, "I think its time I should leave."

"Well, you wanted to know who lead... It is me who wears the pants.", Magenta looked at Nicole as she entered.

"Shopping?", Magenta looked at her beautiful wife.

"Love too.", Nicole smiled.

Elizabeth shook her head as the girl wandered off. She wished that Magenta would chose a more normal lifestyle. Sometimes she can be okay with it and then others, it drives her crazy.

Posted by:

Commodore Elizabeth Coren
Written by Nicole Branson
Star Fleet Ambassadorial Staff
Starbase 234
United Federation of Planets

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Who's gonna lead??
Page 1 of 1