The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Gonna Be Around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I Am Gonna Be Around Empty
PostSubject: I Am Gonna Be Around   I Am Gonna Be Around EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 am

"I hear you have a thing for girls with green skin.", Tee Osiris looked at Colonel Teero.

Acrylos smiled, "I have a thing for one Orion. I would not say that it is a generalization."

"My name is Tee Osiris and I have joined the Hive.", Tee announced.

"Colonel Acrylos Teero, Operations Commander, The Hatherton.", Acrylos extended his hand.

"I know you. I would like you to look at my fighter.", Tee looked at Acrylos.

"Patrick Hatherton is the fighter engineer and Dr. Tchilack is the Fleet engineer. I am just working in operations now.”, Acrylos chuckled.

“And the Rings of Teero.”, Tee gushed, looking at Acrylos as only an Orion can. The beautiful young lady was half Orion and half Vulcan and all lonely. She never let that slip past the Bajoran.

Acrylos smiled, “Though the capture technology is mine, the Temporal rift was always there. This is not innovative. It is the shovel used by coal miners. It already existed and just needed the application.”

“You do not give yourself enough credit, Colonel.”, Tee put her hand on his shoulder.

Acrylos smiled, trying to hide his interest. He was with D’Tall. Any action would break her heart and it was already damaged.

Tee looked at Acrylos, “I am gonna be around, Ace.”

She strutted away very careful to let the Bajoran engineer see her buttocks as she did so.

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Operations Commander
Hatherton Station
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I Am Gonna Be Around
Page 1 of 1