The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donkey....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Donkey.... Empty
PostSubject: Donkey....   Donkey.... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:57 am

The image of the 2000s Earth pop culture icons, Shrek and his donkey have circulated throughout the Quest with the head of Captain John Warren on the Ogre and Commander Keystone on the donkey. John thought it was funny. Dawn was embarrassed.

Dawn had been giving the captain the cold shoulder as a result. She had been distant because her man had not stood up for her honor. John thought it was kinda true. He was an ogre and she was Waako's infamous donkey.

John was in his Ready Room when Commodore Tan made the call.

"Captain, I am sure by now you have heard about the incident on Governor's. The Phoenix Colony would like you to assume the position of Colony Fleet Chief of Staff. As Task Group Commander, you were basically doing the job anyway.", Tan asked.

"I would be honored, sir.", Captain Warren stood up and saluted.

John walked out on to the bridge and read the proclamation from the PADD. Dawn looked back. She gave a little smile and a salute. The crew stood up and saluted as well.

John and Dawn enjoyed a nice supper with a bit of small talk but nothing special. John and Dawn retired to their quarters. John finally said, "Not even a kiss in celebration."

"A kiss for an ogre.", Dawn mocked and headed into the bedroom. She lay on the bed for a moment thinking about her relationship with John and her life on the Phoenix Colony.

"John, could you come in here, I need your help with something.", Dawn hollered.

John smiled, "I can see a celebration gift is coming."

"Come on Chief, can you stand at attention for me.", Dawn giggled.

Posted by:

Captain John Warren
Colony Fleet Chief of Staff - Commanding Officer - USS Quasar Quest
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Donkey....
Page 1 of 1