The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donkey Display

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Donkey Display Empty
PostSubject: Donkey Display   Donkey Display EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Peter has had so much trouble keeping his life together. He struggled in the shadow of his legendary father. He has failed in command a couple of times and the failure of his relationship with Rhythm Dennyson has also been very hard on him.

Ironically, he has found a home on the Chariot. Peter has become a fine tactical officer who is equally comfortable on the engineering console filling in admirably during a vicious fire fire with the Romulans. Chariot engineering is no easy task with the four nacelles. The sheer yar force is enough to rip the ship apart without good management.

The victories had peaked the attention of John, especially after his ugly awakening to the awkward activities of his other son, Commander Paul Warren. John invited Peter to spend a few days with the Andorian, Russia Trmel. John secretly hoped the pair would hit it off. John truly liked Russia and respected her abilities.

John also had some time to spare. Dawn was having some "in heat issues. Unfortunately, when the beautiful T'Waakian hybrid went into heat, the donkey like features which gave her her grade and strength would become more prominent. John professed to understand and even had spent time with her in this state but he struggled with her non-humanoid appearance.

Peter spent the day with Russia. She was all business. There was never going to be anything these. Peter just wanted to work out to vent some energy. He went down to the gym. He was shocked to see the beautiful hybrid also working out. He had heard tell of the donkey legend but he had never seen it so prominent.

Dawn looked over as Peter was doing arm curls, "Are you looking at me?"

Peter frowned, "Yes."

He knew it was wrong. This was his father's sometime girlfriend.

Dawn looked at Peter, "Your father does not like it when the other DNA groups become more prominent, either through the appearance of multiple limbs or the features of the donkey style face or body hair. He claims it does not bother him. It does."

Peter looked at Dawn, "I dated an Aquarian. I am used to change."

Peter thought about Rhythm. Her female parts were only visible when she was in heat. They had to improvise.

Dawn knew the story. She knew how much John did not like the relationship. It was just not natural. Dawn even felt that with John. He did not like it when they were not in a humanoid~humanoid appearance.

"His loss.", Peter went back to his weights.

Dawn walked over, "You are not offended by my appearance?"

Peter smiled, "No. This is 2394. Life comes in all shapes and sizes."

Dawn lifted her bra top to expose her fur covered breasts, "How about now?"

Peter opened his mouth and latched onto her breast. Dawn could not even describe the feeling. She knew it was wrong. She and John were supposed to be the couple. She however could not help herself as the gym shorts slipped to the floor.

Posted By

Commander Peter Warren
Chief Engineer / Tactical Officer
USS Helio's Chariot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Donkey Display
Page 1 of 1