The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprising Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Surprising Return Empty
PostSubject: Surprising Return   Surprising Return EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:07 am

Samantha was surprised when she first heard the announcement and now she's back. Her home as she came aboard her other senses became alive as she was able to instantly access the ships systems and began the ships power up sequence. The ships engines begin to hum as power begins to pulse though the conduits as the Warp Core lights up with the smashing of matter and antimatter like miniature big bangs.

She wondered where the crew was and then recalling that Vincent had sent them all on leave while the ship underwent a small refit. As she approached the bridge a voice called out to her

"You are the Red Queen" it said as Samantha looked around and realized that the voice was coming from all around her.

"No" she replied. "I am Samantha Hunt and I now command this ship" she replied wondering why the doors to the bridge refused to open for her.

"You are the Red Queen. You are the Red Queen... You are the Red Queen" the voice kept repeating though her communicator and screaming it in her head.

"Enough" Samantha shouted as the ship forcefully powered down blowing its warp plasma exhaust though the Warp nacelles to prevent the core from breaching.

"I'm sorry but you left me...." the voice said barely a whisper as the doors to the bridge parted ways and Samantha walked in to see a little girl standing in the middle of the ship.

"I'm sorry it was for our own best interest. We needed to grow so we could do well and not harm our friends and family." Samantha replied to the little girl.

"I missed you my Red Queen." replied the little girl.

"I'm sorry but I'm home now and I'm here to stay." was Samantha's reply as the girl began to morph and appear as Samantha does now."

"I want something from you to make up for what you did......" replied the ships AI

"Oh what is it" asked Samantha

"We want our name back... This name is unacceptable.. ." replied the ships AI

"Who are you then if not the Wrath of Prometheus?" asked Samantha worrying that she already knew the answer.

"We are the Wrath........ The Wrath of Achilles.... We were born in the depths of space for one reason.... War...." the ship said as Samantha felt the tingle of a transporter beam took hold of her and banished her from the ship to none other than the door of Vincent's Office.

Samantha walked into his office and all she could say is "Vincent please get my dad, we have a problem....."

Samantha Hunt
Commanding Officer - U.S.S. Wrath of Prometheus
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Surprising Return
Page 1 of 1