The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Road Home: In the Name of Apollo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

The Road Home: In the Name of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: The Road Home: In the Name of Apollo   The Road Home: In the Name of Apollo EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 am

Brenna and Bill Clinton went over the notes once more. Bill was able to clearly define the expectations of the crystals when the Apollo passed through the gateway and back to 2450. Bill and Elora went through the equations again and again.

Summer Vasa came from Governor's to the surface to review the equations to ensure that no one's life would be lost or at risk in the event of an incident. Summer is a genius when it comes from this type of physics.

Nicole looked at Brenna, "It was wonderful to meet you."

"I wish you could meet your grandchildren.", Brenna grinned.

"I will.", Nicole hugged her daughter.

The theory is the Omega Enhanced Bio-energy will activate and the Apollo will pass through the generated temporal distortion and back to their reality. Brenna and her crew would return to 2450 and the children abducted from this reality would be returned.

Brenna looked at Vincent, "Thank you, Commodore."

"No, Vice Admiral. Thank you! We would not be here today had it not been for you.", Vincent hugged Brenna.

"We will see each other again.", Brenna kissed him on the cheek, "Uncle Vincent."

The USS Apollo headed for the opening. Summer Vasa jumped on the COMM from Governor's, "Apollo, all systems are go."

Bill smiled from the surface, "This is gonna be fantastic."

Elora looked at Bill and crossed her fingers. Brenna looked at Veronica, "Prepare to go to jump, Commander."

"Yes, ma'am.", Veronica smiled.

"Good bye, Phoenix Colony.", Brenna announced on all channels.

"Good bye, sweetie.", Nicole started to cry, "Thank you, dear."

Auburn leaned over and gave her hug, "You did a great job on that one, Nikki."

Nicole leaned her head on to the shoulder of her lover, "Thank you.", she sobbed.

Brenna screamed, "What the hell is that?"

"The ship is tearing apart. It is stuck between the two reality.", Jenerica shouted.

"What are we gonna do?", Brenna shouted.

"We have to seperate the two ships. It is blurred between two realities.", Jenerica ordered.

"How are we gonna do this?", Brenna demanded.

"There is only one way. We have to force the ship into both realities.", Jenerica explained.

"We cannot leave the ship with children on board.", Brenna ordered.

"I will stay.", Jenerica responded.

"Not without me.", Dr. Lyris Bell looked at her sister.

"I should stay.", Brenna responded.

"Vice Admiral, you must go back. You are a symbol of life in the future. You are way too important to stay here.", Jenerica looked at Brenna.

"Beside you have to raise me now. Raise me to be the person you see before you today.", Jenerica looked at Brenna and walked over and gave her life long friend a hug.

"A person who would give up everything to save the future.", Brenna looked at Jenerica.

"And the past.", Lyris looked at her sister.

"I love you guys.", Jenerica started to tear up.

Brenna looked at Jenerica, "Do it!"

Jenerica detonated the Clinton enriched bio-energy sending one Apollo back to 2450 and the other spun out of control towards the colony. Jenerica and Veronica fought feverishly to keep the ship from crashing into the colony.

"Come on, baby! You can do it. In the name of Apollo, hold yourself together.", she screamed.

Veronica engaged the dampeners bringing the amazing Akira out of the flat spin and floating near Governor's Station. Jenerica looked at Veronica, "You go, girl!"

Veronica giggled, "Damn straight!"

"Commander Veronica Viceroy to Governor's Station, USS Apollo reporting for duty.", Veronica grinned.

Summer Vasa looked at the monitor and responded, "Do you girls ever have some explaining to do."

Nicole, D'Solos and Vincent met at the Colony Complex to discuss the use of the Apollo. The ship has technology far beyond life in 2391. There is a need to control its exposure to as few of possible and a commanding officer who will not use this to his or her advantage.

Vincent proposed that the ship be assigned to his brother Rear Admiral Vermont "Monty" Viceroy so that he may protect the technology and protect the interests of the Phoenix Colony, the Phoenix Federation and the USS Apollo. Nicole agreed on condition that Monty accept a reduction in rank back to Commodore.

Monty Viceroy travelled by shuttle to the Apollo and stood with these fine officer, "I only hope that one day I will be able to provide this ship with the quality of leadership of Vice Admiral Brenna Montgomery."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Chancellor - Omega Academy
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Based on an e-mail from

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Secretary of State
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down

The Road Home: In the Name of Apollo