The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Hand Wins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

High Hand Wins Empty
PostSubject: High Hand Wins   High Hand Wins EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Rover Powers is Phoenix Fleet through and through. He served on the Benfold with Vice Admiral William Hunt and he fought with the Dogs of War here on the colony. The mayor of Paris and owner of RPM heard the Baku trading group was going to be here to move some merchandiser from deep in the Beta Quadrant and took stpes to meet with the group on the Inflatable.

Rover planned to dupe the Baku out of the merchandise. He soon found himself at a table playing a sort of poker. This Baku game was set up to gamble for the merchandise. Rover went from aggressive hunter to mere pawn as the Baku sought to further embarrass the colony and its people.

Rover had brought Christine to serve as eye candy and a distraction. He begged her to wear something revealing ~ something a bit sexual. Christine watched as the Baku players seemed to revel in embarrassing her Antican lover.

Christine sat down at the table. The Baku trader looked at the Antican commander. He mocked him for not being able to control his woman. This only served to aggrevate the voice of the Phoenix Colony who demanded to be dealt in. Christine watched as the Baku trader eliminated Rover from the table and then went on to eliminate his cohorts.

Soon there were only two players at the table. The Romulan-Vulcan hybrid whose mixed race human mother had abandoned her and the Baku trader and he was already sweating. Christine looked at him, "I will give you an opportunity to save face."

"You can put all the materials necessary to finish Second Corinthians against me. If you win the hand, I will spend the night with you.", Christine grinned.

The trader could not help himself. He pushed the PADD with the station details brought originally to the table by Rover himself towards the middle of the table.

Christine grinned and turned over the card. The trader took a huge breath. He knew that he had been bested. Rover grabbed a beer and stormed from the room. He had been punked by Christine also.

Christine followed him out of the room. She grabbed his arm, "I am a player. I read people. It is what I do."

"Live with it or leave.", Christine put her foot down.

"And what do I get out of this deal?", Rover frowned.

"You get the best prize at the table. A prize so important that a Baku trader was willing to risk enough materials to build an entire station. You have the high card.... You win.", Christine kissed his furry cheek.

"Well, that ain't half bad. High hand wins.", Rover grinned.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Based on idea provided by

Nicole Branson
Chancellor - Omega Academy
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Inspired by

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan