The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Lt. Commander Lisa Leffler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Lt. Commander Lisa Leffler Empty
PostSubject: Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Lt. Commander Lisa Leffler   Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Lt. Commander Lisa Leffler EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Nicole was getting ready to close the files on the Seige of Rome ending the most recent mission on the colony. This was Nicole's element. She filled out paperwork with the best of them having come from a civil background. She could requisition anything from anyone. She could report better than any commander in any fleet and this is why she was always kept around in the civil service.

Nicole realized that she wanted to give Lisa something for the amazing success of her disruptor wavelength. She arranged for Lisa to recieve a medal and went about setting up a luncheon. Nicole was thankful that Vincent had approached her about the trial.

Nicole did the presentation of the Star Fleet Service medal in the courtyard of the Omega Academy. Lt. Commander Leffler will become an instructor in the Academy in addition to her duties in service to the Public Works Commission. Many students, particularly the Romulan ones whooped and hollared their support for Lisa. She was moved to tears of joy.

Nicole wiped the tears from her cheeks with her thumb. The connection was definitely real. The ladies walked back into the Academy. Lisa looked down at the medal. She had a huge smile.

Lisa looked at Nicole, "My apartment is in the Village, can I come to your place to change out of my dress uniform?"

Nicole smiled. She had wondered how she was going to get Lisa to come over.

Lisa went into Nicole's room to change. Nicole hollered back, "Would you like a glass of wine?"

Lisa smiled, "In celebration, absolutely."

Nicole was standing next to the center island in the kitchen of the luxurious Governor's Mansion when Lisa came out of the room and slid onto the center island.

Nicole turned around and nearly dropped the glasses when she saw Lisa...

"Lisa, I am a black widow. I have gotten four partners killed in service to Star Fleet.", Nicole slumped back against the counter.

"Nikki, I have developed a disruptor wavelength to battle the borg, I can take care of myself.", Lisa giggled.

Nicole leaned in and kissed the new engineering officer, "Congratulations on your medal, Lisa."

"Now let the celebration began...", Lisa cooed.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Territory Omega Governor
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Lt. Commander Lisa Leffler
Page 1 of 1