The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cardassian Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Cardassian Way Empty
PostSubject: The Cardassian Way   The Cardassian Way EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:33 am

Thua'ra and Vash stood together on the Promenade of Terok Beta looking out at Governor's and Second Corinthians. The two legendary Cardassians who had served together in so many capacities. Vash was Varno's executive officer on Platform 1968 during the occupation. They took Bajoran comfort woman. They lived the life.

They served together on the Tanmesad and enjoyed playing a huge part in the development of a civilian democratic government under Minister Elim Garak. The pair had worked so hard to get Cardassians here creating the Omega Prime suburb of Little Lakaria and fostering a powerful Cardassian community.

A community that got Legate Varno elected to the role of Governor. Now all this hard work was slipping away. Varno could see that the Betazoids could ally with the other races on the colony to topple his government. The risk for the Betazoids is finding a suitable representative. They wanted it to be Branson.

Varno knew that Branson and the Betazoids relationship has been hurt by the belief, particularly by Elizabeth Coren that Nicole is responsible for the deaths of Trista, Orchid and Magenta. Varno needed to use that.

He turned around as Christine came in, "Reporter, I thought you would never arrive."

"I am not sure about this Governor.", Christine looked at Varno.

"Come on, T'Nley, you have been out to discredit Branson since you arrived on the colony. Now is your chance. I want you to use ONN to manipulate the Betazoids. Keep harping on Branson as responsible for killing the Coren girls. Furthermore, keep harping on the Lavender Coren as an intelligence officer who manipulated Branson. If Branson is in doubt, she may not side with Betazoids and I will be set.", Varno explained.

"I will only cover the facts. I will not fabricate anything.", Christine responded.

"I am not asking you too. I am just asking you to rebroadcast the truths.", Varno responded.

Christine walked from the room. Thua'ra looked at Vash, "The child is a problem. It creates a formal link between the Betazoids, particularly Admiral Alexander Laree and Nicole Branson. We need to get rid of the child."

"Are you sure you want to go there?", Vash asked.

"I want to maintain the seat of governance. I am prepared to do whatever it takes. Are you?", Varno glared at his Cardassian colleague.

"You are my friend, Thua'ra. I am with you.", Vash responded.

"It is done. Candi will take care of the child.", Vash looked at the floor. He thought he had grown beyond this behavior. The truth is he was Cardassian. He had to behave like one.

A leopard cannot change its spots.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Based on concept developed by

Nicole Branson
Chancellor - Omega Prime
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down