The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Tongue lashing...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Tongue lashing... Empty
PostSubject: Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Tongue lashing...   Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Tongue lashing... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 am

Nicole was in chambers having just spoken with June about expanding the recruitment for Wells City. The city had lost some of its muster as the finest retirement facility particularly with the Borg Scout incident being reported all over by the damn Omega News Network.

General Jean-Michel Robespierre walked into her chambers at the Federation Complex.

"I can stop it you know?', Jean-Michel spoke with such smug arrogance that his dog like appearance could not even hide.

"Stop what?", Nicole asked.

"The Borg onslaught and it will be an onslaught, Vice Admiral Branson, of that you can be certain.", Jean-Michel appeared to be bragging that he sold out his own people to the Borg at Antican B7.

"How so?", Nicole asked.

"If you service me, I will ask them to skip you precious colony. You know what I want.", Jean-Michel flailed around his hips in a sheer disgusting display. It was both morbid and horrid at the same time.

He exposed his dog-like massive tongue, wrapping it around his snout. It was more than disgusting. He moved closer to Nicole who was both scared and creeped out at the same time.

He moved an inch closer when Lt. Commander Leffler entered the Chambers, "General Robespierre, you name does not appear on the dochet for meetings with governor today. I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave."

Nicole was never so happy to see Lisa. She gleefully smiled at her concubine scientist. The General glared at Lisa and then repeated his tongue jowel licking.

Lisa smiled, "You may have a big tongue, General Robespierre, but unfortunately you don't have the right bumps to please the Governor, and worse yet no matter what you believe, you don't have the balls to intimidate her either."

Lisa winked as the Antican stormed out of the chambers.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Territory Omega Governor
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Tongue lashing...
Page 1 of 1