The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Ra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Rise of Ra Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Ra   The Rise of Ra EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 am

The Beta Quadrant will record forever the look on Dominic Montgomery's face when Catherine Callico and her Caitian Commandos arrived on the Operations Deck of his so-called "Black Hole Sun".

"How the hell did you get in here?", Dominic shouted.

"I let them in.", Thua'ra walked onto the bridge.

"Cardassian! You are with us!", Dominic shouted.

"I thought I was too but I was misinformed.", Thua'ra and Thandie looked at one another as Lavender Coren appeared.

"I killed you!", Dominic shouted, "I extracted my revenge on Branson!"

"I was saved from stasis by Dr. Lasiter Lau.", Lassie grinned.

"You will never catch me.", Dominic beamed from the station.

Catherine looked at Thua'ra, "The Station is yours."

Thua'ra looked at Catherine, "Commander. This was your operation. The station is yours.'

"Inform the surface.", Catherine ordered.

"Inform Mayor Mandu that the Caitians are in Ra. He will know what I mean.", Catherine ordered.

"One more thing, Thandie. Invite Elizabeth Coren up here with Commander T'tan and Commodore T'Zohl.", Catherine ordered.

T'Zohl walked up in about one hour. She was overwhelmed. Star Fleet was overjoyed to learn that the Phoenix Colony had liberated control of the Betazoid Wormhole from the Retarnee.

Catherine Callico was standing on the Operations Deck when the Commodore arrived. T'Zohl looked at Catherine, "Ms. Callico, your service in the crisis has been exemplary. I am pleased to award you full command of Second Corinthians Station in service to the Phoenix Federation, the Phoenix Colony and the King's Fleet. In so doing, I am honored to promote you to the rank of Captain."

Catherine started to cry. She had come to the colony because she was not getting the respect she believed she deserved. Now she was looking down on the colony having served in the Hellcats liberation of Cairo and now in the covert liberation of the station.

T'Zohl waited for Elizabeth, "I am prepared to restore you to Executive Officer of the Station on condition that you accept a demotion to Commander."

Elizabeth looked at T'Zohl, "What?! I refuse."

T'tan looked at her girlfriend, "If you don't accept, I will courtmartial you for abandoning the station and have you sentenced to hard labour in the Omega Sands Processing Plants. Its Callico or Clinton. You decide."

"Curse you and your Vulcan logic.", Elizabeth snapped leaving the room. She expected her lover to support her and not revert to the law.

T'Zohl looked at Catherine, "Where is Dr. Lau now?"

"The Trill has returned to the homeworld. The removal of the DNA from Orchid Coren and Magenta Coren to save Lavender left him weak and needing a new host. The USS Wrath of Prometheus will take good care of the Trill.", Catherine responded.

"Excellent. Great job, Callico. Soon you will be doing my job.", T'Zohl chuckled.

Catherine smiled, snapped to attention and saluted.

Posted by:

Commodore T'Zohl of Vulcan
Phoenix Colony Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Posted with permission from

Nicole Branson
Governor
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Thanks Stan

Back to top Go down