The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom of the Press

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Freedom of the Press Empty
PostSubject: Freedom of the Press   Freedom of the Press EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:05 pm

"If you think that I am gonna listen to you, you are crazy. I am not afraid.", Christine looked at Varno.

"You will promote the Cardassian Union, the heroic rebellion of Legate Anwar and the meteoric return to Ephyra.", Varno ordered.

"I will call Anwar an invading dinosaur. No one tells me what to write.", Christine warned Varno.

"I could have the Cardassian Guard force you to write it.", Varno snarled back.

"I don't think that would be a good idea.", Colonel Belvedere Brown walked into the BBC Offices.

"God, I can't believe you let that bulldog drool over you.", Varno looked at Bell.

"Oh ya, all down my legs and everything. A little doggy tongue for you.", Christine knew that it was getting under the Cardassian's skin.

"You claim freedom from military control and yet you are sleeping with the Dogs of War Colonel.", Varno looked directly at Belvedere.

"I don't think that interfering in the reporting of the events of Ephyra serves Legate Anwar's goals.", Commander T'Ken entered the BBC offices.

"What are you doing here, Romulan?", Varno asked.

"This is sovereign Federation territory. Its existence is necessary to allow for refueling of Romulan, Klingon and Federation vessels through the Cardassian Sector. Its freedom is our business. It is guaranteed in the treaty.", T'Ken explained.

"You cannot threaten me, Romulan.", Varno responded.

"But I can.", Commander T'Ros entered the room.

"How can you side with the King's Fleet, a small and insignificant bug in the politics of the region?", Varno snapped.

"T'Ken requested our support. I would do anything for my daughter.", T'Ros responded.

"Because she is fu**ing Branson!", Varno was growing more frustrated.

"The Romulan Star Empire is interested in preserving the rainforest.", T'Ros responded.

"Interested in access to its renewable ash.", Varno corrected.

"Through Cardassian eyes, that may be so.", T'Ros mocked.

"I expect to see a glowing review of the Legate Anwar return to power on the HUD tomorrow.", Varno reiterated his first comment.

"How 'bout an article about manipulating the media to serve Cardassian interests ahead of the rightful inhabitants of the Garden.", General Nerah came in.

"You got some balls now, Bajoran?", Varno glared at Nickel.

"Governor Branson and I met this morning with Commander T'Ros, the Romulan Eagle's Talon Task Group, Admiral Vincent Viceroy and the King's Fleet and yes, Gul Varno, we have some teeth when it comes to protecting Ephyra, the Garden and the Rainforest. We remain an independent Bajoran colony and you damn well better remember that.", Nerah grinned.

Varno left in a huff. Christine looked at Bell and then at Nickel, "Welcome to Ephyra. Nice of you to finally show up!"

"Sorry I am late.", Nerah knew exactly what she meant.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Bajoran Broadcasting Corporation
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Based on story started by

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

And two personal logs from

Nicole Branson
Governor