The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting my Supply Officer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Meeting my Supply Officer Empty
PostSubject: Meeting my Supply Officer   Meeting my Supply Officer EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Jason Walked to the Office of Commander Noah Mayer, Pressing the Buttons next to the door.

*Chimes*

Noah heard the Chime and Looked at the Door."Enter."

The Door opened widely, Jason Walked in to See a Desk and Commander Mayer Sitting Behind it looking at him."Hello Commander I'm Commander Jason Morris, Captain USS John Paul."

Noah Showed an Arm for him to sit down and extended his Hand for Greeting, Showing a Smile."Nice to meet you Commander, and please have a Seat."

Jason Moved Closer to the Desk and Shook Noah's hand while Sitting down." I can't help but notice Commander, That your Smile is just Almost Perfect, And Please Call me Jason."

Noah Looked at Jason And Gave a quick Smirk and Looked down at a Padd."That you Jason, Please Call me Noah. I have been reading your Personal File And I noticed you had a Problem on your Last Posting. May I ask what the Problem was?"

Jason Lost his Smile."Uh... I had a Problem with another Officer aboard the Ship, We were in a Relationship and he didn't like that that I did things on Impulse Sometimes."

Noah Looked at Jason With a twist on his head."what do you mean that He didn't like how you did things on Impulse?"

"Well I do things with no Thought I just jump in and Do somethings, Depends on whats happening, And he wasn't Ready for that." Jason Looked Blankly at Noah.

"Well, I hope we could be good friends then." Noah Looked Senselessly at Jason.

Jason Gave a small smile. Looking back at Noah."So um... Your Going to be the Supply officer for the John Paul?" Jason Stated trying to move the Conversation Along.

Noah Shook his Head and gave a Small smile of his one."Yes i will be the Supply Officer for you, is there any thing you Need?" Noah Sat back in his Chair.

"No, I Just wanted to meet you." Jason looked at Noah Standing from the Chair."It was Nice meeting you Commander." Jason Smiled Turned and Walked out of the room.

Noah Sat and Started to think of Commander Morris, he didn't know why he just did.

Posted by:

Commander Jason Morris
USS Pope
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Meeting my Supply Officer
Page 1 of 1