The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airlocks or Air Supply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Airlocks or Air Supply Empty
PostSubject: Airlocks or Air Supply   Airlocks or Air Supply EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:43 am

John looked at Tania, “She ate people!”

Tania glared at John, “John, we all ate people. Had it not been for Tremicia and her people, we would have starved to death on the colony. They helped us get passed the fear and social anxiety of eating the flesh of our friends. Her survival aboard the Lexington and her calmness on Cannibal Camelot makes her ideally suited to serve in the crew counseling department.”

“At least it is better than the Astromech Droid sticking appendages inside you!”, John snapped.

“You left me John.”, Tania snapped, “You chose this ship and Commander Trmel over me. You used me.”

Tania turned to walk away, “Besides John, Arvie, R2-V407, was a better man than many in this Fleet, in all of Starfleet today.”

John knew the shot was at him, “It was our association with them that devastated the Fleet and left us alone!”

“There will be no more association with anyone or anything associated with the Multiverse Rift.”, John glared at Tania.

Tania knew he was talking about C810-P0. The protocol droid is the only known survivor of the Rift. John would assuredly want to blow her out the nearest airlock.

Tania frowned, “There are no such references in the Counselling Group, Captain. My department is made up of myself, Dr. Pierce, my daughter and her spouse Polly Branson.”

John glared at the Borg Disconnect. He knew. She knew he knew. John stepped out of Counseling Corridor. As the door closed, John looked at the console. He should blow them out the airlock.

He thought about Commander Tania Branson. She had helped rebuild the Tanmesad as the Borg Disconnect. She has been the exemplary in her service to the King’s Fleet. She was his lover as he rebuilt this craft. He owed her.

John walked away knowing that Polly was a real risk but they were already the most wanted ship. Who cares if there is just one more reason to chase it…

John looked at the roof. He shook his head. All these commands staffs aboard one ship are going to be very interesting.

Posted by

Commander Tania Branson
Department Head
Counselling Department
USS Quasar Quest
Back to top Go down

Airlocks or Air Supply
Page 1 of 1