The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On Display

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

On Display Empty
PostSubject: On Display   On Display EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Yolane was very disappointed over losing the Bolian Rite to Major General Hogale Braze and Nicole Branson. She decided to stay over and help Yotel Gharton, her son integrate into the society of Ephyra better.

Yolane became an avid watcher of the BBC and loved to watch Christine T'Nley skewer Governor Branson. Yolane then used her own personal logs to skewer Zoe Beamon and to criticize her for abandoning her Bolian heritage and the same of Hogale Braze.

Yolane then announced her plans to hold a Bolian Escola in the courtyard of Ephyra City. Nicole looked at Zoe, "What the hell is Escola?"

"I would rather not say.", Zoe responded.

Nicole was worried so she asked Captain Leo to check it out. As soon as Robert interfered, Yolane called it a persecution of an independent race. Nicole really did not care what she thought but there are those on Ephyra who remain not too thrilled with the human Governor of the colony of Ephyra, a Bajoran colony. They will use any of this as ammunition.

Nicole went home and looked at Zoe, "What the hell is Escola?"

"I am not doing it. I am not going to be drawn into her Bolian crap!", Zoe retorted.

"We need to make this go away.", Nicole responded firmly.

"The Escola is an opportunity for a Bolian female for display her mate in public. Yolane will bring some boy toy and put him on display in the courtyard. The more flamboyant the display the truer the love. This was done by Bolian warriors upon returning from battle as a means of showing their sexual prowess.", Zoe warned.

"They would like the display to be as sexual as possible. They would often parade woman around naked in the corridors of a Bolian village. It was a display of manhood.", Zoe explained.

"I will not be called out into this mess. I won't put you through it.", Zoe warned.

"I was raised by humans. I am human.", Zoe snorted.

"You are not human. You are Bolian.", Nicole looked at her blue skinned lover.

"I won't let you do it.", Zoe warned.

"She will keep calling you out and me out.", Nicole snapped back.

"According to the personal log, she is going to host the Escola in front of the Bolian Embassy tomorrow.", Nicole looked down at the PADD.

"I will go but you are not going.", Zoe glared at Nicole.

Zoe went down to the Bolian Embassy. She watched as Yolane took her younger male lover and paraded him out into the corridor. He knelt at her feet and she took out a little horse whip and rubbed it under his chin.

Yolane then removed her skirt to be bottomless in a black bustier standing there. Zoe walked up, "I will not drawn into this."

Another Bolian female brought out a human female and had her kneel at her feet. The human wore a little red mini dress. Yolane looked at Zoe, "How dare you abandoned your Bolian heritage? You are a warrior; a warrior of some reknown. You have led men and women into battle yet on display of your prowess of a warrior, your virility as a mate. You disgust me."

Nicole had been watching the scene play out. She was terrified but she dropped her dress and started walking towards the group. Her body shook as she stood there naked in front of a group of Bolians and she slowly walked out and sat at Zoe's feet. This was her heritage, her way.

Yolane looked at Zoe and glared. Zoe slowly lowered the cover on her right breast. No one was gonna punk her out; Not now, not ever.

She was a Zombie. You can't kill her... She's already dead!

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

On Display
Page 1 of 1