The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Trade...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Trade... Empty
PostSubject: A Trade...   A Trade... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Nicole was at the colony complex. Lately, she was always at the colony complex. She felt responsible for what had happened with the Ekosians. In each life, there is a watershed event ~ an incident that changes a person forever. Nicole had been in Star Fleet in tribute to her mother, imprisoned by the Borg for a long time and to her father lost to the Borg about the USS Yellowstone.

She was not a believer. She was not a career naval officer. She had achieved success by working for successful people. She associated with Admiral Bruce Montgomery and did unthinkable things to get promoted. She associated with Admiral Tim Veltkamp and took over the Academy on the Omega Planet. She associated with Admiral William Hunt and operated the successful Phoenix Colony and now she stands with Admiral Vincent Viceroy helping to bring about the success of the Ephyra Colony.

With the losses suffered at Berlyn, Nicole was suddenly into the role of Governor. She was hell bent on setting things right. Orchid walked in to find Nicole held at knife point by Legate Anwar himself.

"Dear god!", she exclaimed.

"What the hell are you going here?", Orchid cried out.

"She ruined it. She ruined it!", Anwar exclaimed.

"The Cardassians have always controlled Ephyra. Even when the Federation left, we still used Ephyra.", Anwar bragged.

"What? General Nerah was in control of Ephyra after the withdrawal.", Orchid responded.

"Dear god, you and Nerah.", Orchid theorized.

"We do what we have to.", Anwar grumbled.

Orchid stepped forward. Anwar swung the knife towards her. Orchid jumped back flinging her hair. The movement revealed her Trill markings.

"What are these?", he looked at her.

"Oh goodness. Dr. Lasiter Lau, what the hell are you going here?", Anwar chuckled.

"What?", Orchid responded.

"Dr. Lau came to Ephyra during the occupation under the Trill moniker of peaceful neutrality. We let the doctor come to treat the Bajorans who had been interned. He was supposed to help them but he incited an uprising. I hated him. The trouble with a Trill is he or she can get implanted into any number of hosts. I followed him until he entered the host of Dr. Martin Warren and then he was lost. I had no idea that he would have chosen a woman.", Anwar explained.

Orchid looked at Anwar, "It was not exactly his choice."

"This is perfect. I am gonna kill you all.", Anwar bragged beginning to shout once more.

"Please, I am begging you.", Orchid fell to her knees.

"I love, Nicole.", Orchid cried out.

Anwar tossed Orchid to the ground and drove the knife into the back of her neck. Branson screamed out. Anwar gouged the Trill from her neck and pulled it out. He dropped the tiny creature on the ground and stomped on it. Blood spread onto both Orchid and Nicole. They lay on the floor screaming.

Anwar looked at them both laying there flailing around in utter fear, "I will be back. Spread the word. Ephyra is the property of the Cardassian community. We will need fuel when we come. We will need supplies and Ephyra will provide them without question."

Anwar left. Nicole put her hand on the back of Orchid's neck and held pressure against the gapping wound. She tapped her combadge, "Dr. Orchid Coren has been injured. Two to beam directly to the Bashir Institute. NOW!!"

Posted by:

Dr. Orchid Coren
Former Host of Dr. Lasiter Lau
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Trade...
Page 1 of 1