The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touching My Stuff...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Touching My Stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Touching My Stuff...   Touching My Stuff... EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Skye came into the hospital. She was looking for a particular PADD. She turned to the attending nurse only to ask for it. She found out that Branson had taken it. Skye walked into her admnistrator office to find that Branson had reorganized virtually everything. She shook her head.

Nicole came in. Skye turned around, "Don't touch my stuff."

Skye glared at Nicole, "This is what you do?"

"You come into some place and then you take over. This is something I do not want Nicole. We shared a kiss but that was a special moment. I am not going to have you take over the hospital or worse, my life.", Skye looked at Nicole.

Nicole looked stunned. Skye knew she had to break it off before it even got started, "Nicole, don't touch my stuff."

"And GET OUT OF MY HOSPITAL.", Skye grumped

Nicole walked out of the Dr. Julian Bashir Institute and stood their watching the orange sky from the star Beta Ursae in the Cardassian sky. She thought she had solved this. She was alone again.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Touching My Stuff...
Page 1 of 1