The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shades of Blue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Shades of Blue Empty
PostSubject: Shades of Blue   Shades of Blue EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Nicole had a hard day trying to deal with Federation reporting on the sanctity of the Hebetian border, to deal with the Romulans and their almost silly appeasement of the Klingons withdrawing from Vorta'Lakaria and trying to deal with the Bajorans who are in tremendous fear that another occupation is coming.

She really wanted to spend the evening with Magenta but Elizabeth had laid claim to the holographic doctor for the evening. The pair were going to go to the holodeck to visit the memorial for Rear Admiral Eugenio Coren together. It was going to be a special moment. Elizabeth needed it. Nicole understood but that did not make it any easier. She was alone again.

She showered and then went upstairs to a very big surprise...

Zoe was laying on the bed. Nicole looked at her, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Vincent is so driven by the King's Fleet that he has no time for me and now the kids, Colby and Nicolas they are taking all my attention. I never have time to be me, to be a woman and to be sexy.", Zoe complained.

"I can't.", Nicole pulled away from Zoe's hand.

"Magenta is not real Nicole. She is a hologram created by Colonel Teero. You might as well be going to Ishka's and getting a prostitute and a holosuite.", Zoe grumbled.

The words touched Nicole right to her heart. Magenta was not truly a hologram. With the Teero project and the bio-energy from Tchilick Tchilack, she had corporeal form. Zoe was however correct. She was not truly alive.

NIcole sat down on the bed. Vincent was her friend. Could she? How could she? Worse yet, Zoe had foresaken her; declaring that it was not enough. Now she was here asking for it. Nicole stood up and looked at the naked Bolian, "You said it was not enough. You said you wanted the fairy tale. This can't be the fairy tale. Even in 2391, no one sees this as normal. The fairy princess is not saved by the fairy princess."

Zoe grabbed her shirt and stormed for the door, "Bitch!!"

Nicole stood there alone. She felt so alone lately.

Ironically, she felt so "blue."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Shades of Blue
Page 1 of 1